Tailor Trainers In Pandaria?!?!!?

(Locked)

2 Human Mage
Do anyone know where are the Tailor Trainers in Pandaria? I am trying to learn the new receipes. The Trainer in Stormwind only had receipes that went up to 560.

Thanks in advance for your help.
100 Draenei Shaman
Same issue (different toon) asked a 'guard', was sent to the silken fields. Found panda's that sell supplies, a panda that says he has supplies, but doesn't. I'm not stuck at 590, and I'm a little choked. I have been back to SW twice, thinking well maybe I missed something or did something wrong...please fix, or let us in on the hidden tailor trainer secret, pretty please!! lol
2 Human Mage
I have found all the other trainers and at Silken Fields, there is a NPC that says tailor trainer but he does not have anything on him. He does not even open up to the normal trainer screen.
1 Gnome Priest
pvp patterns easiest mechanism to get to 600.
90 Human Warlock
You need to go to the shrine of the seven stars in the Vale. Pvp patters lvl 575+ are sold for spirits of harmony.
90 Human Warrior
http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-tailoring-guide.html
100 Human Paladin
I should have known...you have to run quests...meh
90 Human Warrior
09/27/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Mattrose

It's the same for all the crafting professions. Gathering seems stupidly easy, I'm at 593 mining and I just did that while questing in Jade Forest. I'm surprised I didn't see more skinners out there, the area is lousy with dead skinable mobs.
90 Goblin Shaman
09/27/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Baneusprime

It's the same for all the crafting professions. Gathering seems stupidly easy, I'm at 593 mining and I just did that while questing in Jade Forest. I'm surprised I didn't see more skinners out there, the area is lousy with dead skinable mobs.

Untrue. I got my engineer to 600 yesterday and did not have to run a single quest to get a pattern.
01/08/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Bõõgah

Untrue. I got my engineer to 600 yesterday and did not have to run a single quest to get a pattern.

Nice necro. :<
But engineering doesn't have craftable PvP gear like all the other MAIN professions.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Actually I got my tailor up to 600 without even leveling past 85. It's not really that hard.
100 Night Elf Druid
I was able to do this at lvl 85 by farming enough motes (humanoids to get cloth). I purchased a bracer pattern which only requres 3 bolts of cloth to make. I had close to the right amount of cloth to take me from 575 to 600 just from farming the motes.

Once you reach 575 you can purchase vendor recipes for the last 25 points. The Tailoring recipes are on a vendor in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. You can enter Vale of Eternal Blossoms by jumping off the wall from Kun-Lai Summit. You can find Esha the Loommaiden (Horde) in Shrine of Two Moons and Raishen the Needle (Alliance) in Shrine of Seven Stars.
Edited by Wontonsoup on 2/13/2013 12:13 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
I totally forgot about the vendor in Shrine that sells the patterns for Spirits. >.>

Anyway, is it just me, or did alchemists get off easy this xpac as far as learning professions? You don't have to train professions...just craft, craft, craft, and hope to learn something new.
99 Draenei Hunter
09/27/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Zydus
You need to go to the shrine of the seven stars in the Vale. Pvp patters lvl 575+ are sold for spirits of harmony.

this is how I got to 600 on my main.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]