Where are my Reinforcements bugged

90 Blood Elf Priest
The quest in Kunlai Summit "Where are my Reinforcements?" is still bugged.
I tried abandoning, relogging, exiting, reloading ui...
Now I can't even retake the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Not bugged, just doesnt show him on quest tracking, you can find him right in front of the monastary with a white bubble above his head.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
This is still bugged, I have tried logging out, and everything, I tell him I'm ready, we run up the hill, and he disappears, I don't get the credit for telling him I'm ready, I'm using a hunter, I have my pet dismissed, and I'm on Bladefist.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Same thing for me... Seems to be as of 5.2. I get the quest ok, I tell him I'm ready to leave, I don't get credit for telling him but he runs up the hill anyway. If I follow him he gets to the balloon then disappears... I've tried disabling addons, logging, abandoning... Nothing
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I figured out a workaround... Just ride up to the monastery yourself and talk to him there... Then you'll get the credit for that...THEN go back down to the balloon and he will be there and you can talk to him and ride the balloon.
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Priest
Thank you Presidia, that worked.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Some of these bugs are silly, as are the work arounds, but thank you Presidia. It worked.
Reply Quote
Thank you Presidia, it worked for me as well. I've been trying to find workarounds to this for an hour.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Thanks Presidia!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
another way to fix which i worked out is to ride up the hill to the monastery, tell him your ready and get credit for it, then tell him your ready again and you will jump in the balloon, it bugs and just goes vertical then down again but its a short-cut from running down hill again :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]