Cleansing spirit not showing in spell book?

58 Pandaren Shaman
Hi. I just turned level 19 (says I'm 12 on here) and in the chat window it said I have now learned, cleansing spirit and purify spirit. The problem is, I can find purify spirit but cleansing spirit is completely missing from my spell book?! My BF has a level 85 shaman and his shows up, but mine is no where to be found. I've looked through all my abilities and spell tabs and can not find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Cleanse Spirit is the baseline spell.
When in Resto spec, it is replaced by the upgraded version, Purify Spirit.

Once you are able to dual spec, when you swap specs you will get a quick chat spam of all the spec-specific spells you "unlearn" and "learn". If you look through that, you "unlearn" Purify Spirit when you swap away from Resto.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I see that you already got a good response, but I wanted to add that there's a pretty easy to navigate site with general information of abilities at wowhead.com. It has all kinds of information and comments on abilities there, and you can just type in the name of whatever you're looking for.

Just be careful when reading the comments because the game has changed over the years. Make sure that the comments you are reading are up to date.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]