Might Xfer..questions

90 Human Mage
I play on Greymane and the realm is becoming dead it seems. I was thinking about transfering to this realm since my friend plays on it and well, I just want a good realm really. I either might transfer this Mage, re-roll a new one or just make a Warlock since it seems alot of people are making them for some reason

I notice at night it gets "Locked" but not Locked as it takes 20mins to login, but ore 2-4mins which I don't mind I guess.

-What do you think the Alliance/Horde ratio is, is there a decent amount of horde on the server?

-Raid wise, any good guilds or players?

- Is this server any good really, worth the transfer or no?
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Monk
09/27/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Jshadows
is there a decent amount of horde on the server?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yugz8gdjN-I

I wish :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
VoS
not even remotely
but somehow we can't seem to get rid of alliance players
Edited by Kazlogan on 9/27/2012 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If im questing, will I at least see a Horde near by or is it completely full with Alliance players?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Well once CRZ is once again enabled Sargeras get's to be put with Illidan. So although Sargeras Horde is lacking, you will see plenty of Illidan Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/27/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Czarnick
Well once CRZ is once again enabled Sargeras get's to be put with Illidan. So although Sargeras Horde is lacking, you will see plenty of Illidan Horde.

Wow, I forgot all about the Cross-realm. That's pretty cool I guess.
I have nothing against the horde, I actually like both factions. Only picking Alliance because some of my real life friends are on that server...

You don't kill me, and I won't kill you......when im 90 :p
Edited by Jshadows on 9/27/2012 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]