Forest Hozen and Guild Rep Bonus

90 Orc Warlock
So I did every quest possible in Jade Forest and Im left with 20800/21000 revered rep with Forest Hozen while others with guild rep bonus have made it to exalted. Why do you punish those with low lvl guilds? this doesnt seem right, and I know of no other way to get the rep.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Are you sure you did every quest?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
positive, even the optional ones
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Guild XP was buffed big time. Also, it only takes 3 people to run dungeon challenges for several million guild XP apiece. Levelling your guild shouldn't be very difficult nowadays.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Aggressor
positive, even the optional ones

Did you kill Captain Jack? There's no quest to do so, but he drops a quest starting item.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I can empathize. I have done every quest, including Captain Jack, and I am at 20817/21000. I have the questhubber add-on so I know I've gotten everything.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Yup killed captain jack
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I have the same exact thing i completed the entire storyline for the jade forest and i am 20800/21000 from being exhalted and i cant find any way to lvl it up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So has anyone gotten exalted with the Forest hozen yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
yep, i'm exalted with them :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My husband is exalted. Dungeon run, I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah...same thing here..just because i made a guild with friends and dont have all buffs i cant have exalted!

Fix it, or just put a daily to get exalted...no sense...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
That does seem like an oversight. Turn in a bug report, perhaps? If they say all is well, you'll know it's something you've missed.

I hit Exalted with a quest or two left to go (I have a big guild though) and just now is the first time I've heard of 'Captain Jack'.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Managed to hit exalted with them pretty quickly. But lvl 25 guild. Dailys maybe?

Do they have a tabard? Use that and dungeon maybe?

dungeon rep tabards don't exist for MoP factions at all as far as I know.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Blizz can you pls at least add one Hozen Daily? Or a one time quest that rewards 1200 rep this crap isn't very fair, only giving exalted to those with the right guild perks. I was under the impression that guild perks were nice to have but not something we need.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Same boat. 20800/21000 here... so annoying :/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Strange, I have a lvl 25 guild and I'm sitting at 20450/21000.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]