Goodbye.

90 Tauren Druid
Bye Ebon. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Another person who has quit too early to see the greatness of this expansion. And here I thought the Yuongul would be very interesting concerning tauren lore.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Take care Ebon. The RP I was able to partake in with you back when I was Baorin was some of the best RP, and one of the biggest reasons I will always have such a soft spot for Thunder Bluff.

Eight years is a long time to stick with a game. It's good to move on when things go a direction that don't follow the path you've taken. I wish you much luck in your new journeys, whatever they may be.

/salute
/wave
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Ebon, your name has been synonymous with "Alliance death" since I can remember. Back before we had cross-realm zones, cross-realm raids, or even cross-realm battlegrounds, you were there laying the law down on our hapless faces as we all danced the Southshore Shuffle. The server is lesser for your leaving, and even though I was only familiar with you by name, I will miss you, and that's a fact.

Best of luck in whatever you do.
Dakka,

-Ulth
Reply Quote
Ah, you hate to see another tired man lay down his hand like he was giving up the holy game of poker.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Rogue
Bye bye, Ebon. <3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
May the Earthmother be with you and guide you for all of your days.

/salute Ebon
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Edited by Garaga on 12/8/2012 7:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Ebon! This makes me sad. I am just starting to play again and I have to come to the forums to see this! I remember when I started playing and there was always epic battles between our groups of hordies and allies. Hope everything works out for ya bud.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Awww, Its sad to see you gone Ebon, Now Karjin cant swipe at your tail anymore. :(

Have a good one. PM me if you want my steam/msn/ps3/ etc info. :D
Reply Quote
The end of another era...I'm going to miss seeing Ebon around as I cavort across the world on my army of alts. :( We never played together much, but I always enjoyed seeing you around the realm. Safe travels, wherever you go and whatever you do!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
No Ebon come back from Guild Wars -sadface-
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Wow. This breaks my heart. You have created all of the best RP I have ever done. Without you, Feathermoon will be barren and desolate.

I only wish I was able to participate more regularly.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
Sad to see one of the old guard leaving. Blizzard has made the game such as it is pretty much an inhospitable enviorment for rpers now. Luckily my other game (eq1) has been keeping my rp side alive. I hope you find a spot for yours to flourish.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Blizzard has made the game such as it is pretty much an inhospitable enviorment for rpers now.

Even coming from the RP minority side of the FM fence I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you.

There is a significant RP presence within the game. It is what the individual makes of it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ebon,

You'll be missed but we're gonna keep a candle in the window for you, alright?

Someone said the Yaungol is an interesting take this expansion and from what I have seen of the Lore shrines thus far? A tauren role player could really run with those insights.

It is true that rp is what you make of it as an individual but the community is hard to find. I won't soap box but I wanted to get that out there.

Ebon, you made finding an immersive role, thinking through personal contributions and responding to impromptu interactions a pure joy. If you EVER decide that GW2 isn't working for you anymore, look us up. You know where to find us.
Reply Quote
24 Human Paladin
Good. No one really liked you anyway. At least not the good people.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh, come on now. It's a farewell thread, not an anonymous tosser vents his grudge or tries to get a rise out of people thread.

Whatever beef you had - let it go.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
10/28/2012 02:20 AMPosted by Novikova
Whatever beef you had - let it go.

But we're already letting go of our favorite beef! /cries
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
/salute Ebon
Was always a pleasure to fight alongside you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]