Spriests are out of control

90 Night Elf Druid
Big damage
Big heals
Can drop target
Fear without even target you
A movable iceblock (disperse)
and theres more

Why are ppl complaining bout mages and hunters when this hybrid is running the show??
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The game is balanced around level 90. Complaining about level 85 PVP now is like complaining about level 80 PVP in Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/28/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Starcaller
The game is balanced around level 90. Complaining about level 85 PVP now is like complaining about level 80 PVP in Cata.

They're stupid at 90 too bud.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/28/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Lonomia

Not really, pal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wow... the Expansion is not even a week old and already the PVP crybabies are out.

Remember your demanded nerfs harm a class in PVE too and PVE is the core of WoW, So sure enough you get your nerfs and then you are on the general forums complaining about getting stuck in a group with shadow priests and their poor DPS.
Edited by Delmarva on 9/29/2012 9:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
09/28/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Vindicaa
Our damage sucks at 90,
If you're in greens, right?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
But but but they arent topping the meters with their aoe, clearly shadow needs more buffs. Poor guys, I really feel bad for spriests right now they have it super rough.
Reply Quote
09/29/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Spiritualus
But but but they arent topping the meters with their aoe, clearly shadow needs more buffs. Poor guys, I really feel bad for spriests right now they have it super rough.

You are one sad, bitter dude.

Says the, apparently able to read minds, shadow priest. Get over yourself.
Reply Quote
The only nerf I have ever recommended, I have never demanded anything from this game, was to the mana cost of spellsteal, thats it and thats all. Yap yap yap some more liar. I love MoP and most of its changes, including the new improved shadow priests, sorry to disappoint you hater.
Reply Quote
You bothered to respond to your lies with "k"?

Fact is I'm just giving your ilk a hard time whenever I see you guys crying about spriest. One of the best class/specs in the entire game right now and you guys still find things to qq about. The guys on top deserve a little prodding especially when they are unappreciative of their good fortune. Have a nice a day. K.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Shadow is super over tuned. You have too much dmg, self healing, and utility. You could literally sit on a keyboard and fart on it and play a shadow priest effectively right now.
Reply Quote
That long post is a whole lot of cherry-picked babble along with some false information, but it's understandable, it's hard to remove bias when talking about your favorite class, especially when you are afraid of nerfs. You gave yourself away on that one when you falsely claimed I have called for nerfs to spriest, when in fact I have been defending them all through beta. Must be permeating your waking thoughts haha. Don't worry be happy.

Shadow priests are awesome, and they should be, it's such a cool spec. Easily one of my favorites. Why so mad?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/28/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Starcaller

Not really, pal.

Try fighting one as a dps, and not a healbot, buddy.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
You bothered to respond to your lies with "k"?

Fact is I'm just giving your ilk a hard time whenever I see you guys crying about spriest. One of the best class/specs in the entire game right now and you guys still find things to qq about. The guys on top deserve a little prodding especially when they are unappreciative of their good fortune. Have a nice a day. K.

No, I bothered to reply to your semi-coherent babble with a 'k'.

Other ranged bring better sustained damage, better burst, more CC.

Shadow's sustained damage is decent, but not game breaking compared to other classes.

Shadow's burst is laughable compared to other classes. We don't even have a baseline DPS cooldown. In order to have a DPS cooldown, we need to forsake one of two talents that are both functionally and mathematically superior.

Shadow's CC is fairly terrible with PVE in mind. It's not bad in a PVP setting, but is not out of line compared to other caster, especially if you know how to counter the psyfiend.

In terms of PVE, shadow has a single decent healing CD in the smaller group-play formats and void shift in terms of utility. Vampiric Embrace is much weaker than comparable healing cooldowns from other hybrid classes like Moonkin Tranqility or Shaman Healing Tide, if you're running any content larger than a 5 man heroic.

The only other utility shadow brings is Void Shift on a six minute CD, which is admittedly very useful, Leap of Faith which is very situational at best, and silence which has a longer cooldown than other, comparable spells.

Shadow does have a number of strong survivability tools, though, such as strong self healing, talented abilities such as phantasm and spectral guise, and dispersion, though these tools are primarily effective in a pvp setting. In a PVE setting, shadow's survivability is no more notable than any other caster DPS.

Pretty much said it all right there; I don't see how pointing out the facts about a class is considered cherry picking but I digress.
Reply Quote
Says the shadow priest. If you think that post "says it all" when it comes to class balance in regards to spriest vs. (insert class) then youre as silly as the poster. Besides those aren't all "facts" as you put it. You also can't discuss pve in a vacuum because it all has implications for pvp where shadow is walking the line of being too good as it is.

Now again, I'm not saying shadow is OP at 90, but if you can't admit they are great and stop asking for more buffs then you are an !@#$%^-.

What needs to be nerfed is this off-topic piece of *!@# thread
Edited by Vule on 9/29/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]