do i get a free month if i purchase mop?

(Locked)

21 Human Mage
i know this happend with wrath i think and cata im pretty sure i ddint have to buy the game AND game time this wouldnt make to much sense at all LOL i have already digitally purhcased it and acct is still frozen i assume at midnight ill be fine?
Blizzard Employee
Expansions do not grant free time like buying a World of Warcraft Battlechest would.
Edited by Machkhan on 9/24/2012 5:23 PM PDT
100 Orc Rogue
Why not buy some game time from the Blizzard store? 30 days is 14.99. But if you are gonna want a refund, you are gonna have to call.
Edited by Ravenhawke on 9/24/2012 5:28 PM PDT
100 Tauren Druid
09/24/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Wiggawagga
i know this happend with wrath i think and cata im pretty sure

You'd be wrong. No expansion came with game time.
100 Orc Rogue
Cataclysm never came with a free month, I think you are mistaken. None of the WoW expansion packs came with a free month. Only Vanilla or the Battlechest came with a free month.
Edited by Ravenhawke on 9/24/2012 5:34 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Mage
Xpacs, after 8 years of this game have never granted game time other than the base game. you are sadly mistaken
91 Dwarf Paladin
And was your account compromised shortly after responding to this email? Sounds fishy to me.

BC did not come with free time.... WotLK did not come with free time..... CATA did not come with free time.... see a pattern here? I seriously doubt (without even seein a blue post, which they did) that MoP will have free time......

Sorry about your luck.
Edited by Fatpally on 9/24/2012 6:30 PM PDT
so your're saying i have to spend 50 bucks then 15? well thats a rip off.
btw i got a month from from buying BC...
100 Orc Rogue
No you didn't Dwarfis. You got it from the Battlechest, Burning Crusade was merged with it a long while back. Xpacks do not offer free time.
25 Night Elf Druid
09/24/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Dwarfis
btw i got a month from from buying BC...

No, you didn't.

Not unless you bought it as part of the Battlechest.

Expansions have NEVER come with game time.

I've been around since game launch
100 Human Death Knight
09/24/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Machkhan
Expansions do not grant free time like buying a World of Warcraft Battlechest would.

I'm so mad right now... i swear i got a month of gametime when i bought Wrath and Cata
Unless i was charged around that time and just didn't notice it Battlenet is sneaky like that
Edited by Cracktor on 11/12/2012 6:27 PM PST
14 Blood Elf Priest
11/12/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Cracktor
I'm so mad right now... i swear i got a month of gametime when i bought Wrath and Cata

Unfortunately you're remembering incorrectly. There's nothing to be mad about though. You're still able to add game time if you want to.

Please note that this thread is a couple of months old and you really don't want to necro an old thread like this ;)

Edit:
Unless i was charged around that time and just didn't notice it Battlenet is sneaky like that

Nope...nothing sneaky about never ever having offered free time with any expansion....ever.
Edited by Perl on 11/12/2012 6:29 PM PST
Support Forum Agent

I'm sorry, Cracktor, but you didn't. Not unless you also purchased the upgrade from a trial to a Standard account when you purchased the Wrath and Cata expansion.

Perhaps you invited someone through the Recruit a Friend promotion and you had earned the 30 day game time reward?
Edited by Vrakthris on 11/12/2012 6:29 PM PST
71 Goblin Death Knight
Dude, this guy is 100% right. On my life for both those expansions I received a free month.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/14/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Bellyseason
Dude, this guy is 100% right. On my life for both those expansions I received a free month.

No, you're remembering wrong. No expansion has EVER given free game time.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]