No

Sleep

'Till Pandas.
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Rogue
1 hour.

We need the NASA countdown for this.

T-57

Though to be more like nasa it would get down to like...T-30 and then hold for another 15 minutes...
Edited by Lannallia on 9/24/2012 11:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
coughsputterdie

...eeeeeeee...!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3y0ekWQz81r3zat8.gif
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Demonic Gateway.

Almost, my precious. Soon, I will be able to truly play with portals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just made a heaping plate of french toast and sausage, brewed a pot of coffee, got 6 hours of music queued up on the media center and I'm all set for leveling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/24/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Erryk
Just made a heaping plate of french toast and sausage, brewed a pot of coffee, got 6 hours of music queued up on the media center and I'm all set for leveling.

I'm so jealous right now. French toast. :<
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
guys i am so ready
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm starting with a Panda because I have to wait until tomorrow morning to pick up my CE.

And screaming because I'm so excited about WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Challenge modes look like ridiculous amounts of fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I know I'm gunna take waaaay too long to customize my Pandaren.

T-minus 15 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Soon! I'm excited but a little..meh. Its always the same thing every xpac...some people insist on being jerks. For example...sitting on the largest mount they have right on the spot where the NPC will be in order to try and hinder people from getting to Pandaland. Also tons of people swarming the spot on their flying mounts which is pointless since we can't even use them in Pandaria til 90. Oh well, it is what it is and, sadly, its nothing new. I just wish people could show a little maturity and put their energy and effort into something besides being jerks and ruining things for others.
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Rogue
At least we won't have Control cutting in, holding the count down for go-no go checks :P
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Rogue
09/24/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Jasline
Soon! I'm excited but a little..meh. Its always the same thing every xpac...some people insist on being jerks. For example...sitting on the largest mount they have right on the spot where the NPC will be in order to try and hinder people from getting to Pandaland. Also tons of people swarming the spot on their flying mounts which is pointless since we can't even use them in Pandaria til 90. Oh well, it is what it is and, sadly, its nothing new. I just wish people could show a little maturity and put their energy and effort into something besides being jerks and ruining things for others.

Sadly since it's a Compy Game it's easy for people to marginalize manners for the sake of "My fun matters most" type mentalities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
five minutes earlyyyyy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Alright. Three minutes. I hope you guys have a ton of fun :D Hordies, if you guys wanna try out the dungeons with Rodakar (resto/ele shammy) or myself (prot/arms) let me know ingame!
Reply Quote
40 Troll Druid
Time to chant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXlQ09yy158
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
Yay!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]