Of the Cloth: A Gear Guide [PvE, 5.4]

(Sticky)

90 Draenei Priest
Do you have Pandaria flying? Have you done the quest chain to open up Vale? I think I had the same problem with my Paladin alt but I can't remember which of those (or if both) allowed me to pick up that quest.

Yes, to flying. Thanks for the information about the quests. I'll look, but my map of Kun-Lai is all filled in, which suggests I've been everywhere in it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I explained that you pick it up at the Temple in Kun-Lai, not inside the scenario.

Actually, it's obtainable both at the Temple and inside the scenario.

@Trya:

According to this: http://us.battle.net/api/wow/character/deathwing/Trya?fields=quests you've completed the quest.

You can duplicate it yourself by searching for the quest string after pulling up the link: 31207. The number identifies the quest, and that number is definitely within the ones you've completed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
@Trya:

According to this: http://us.battle.net/api/wow/character/deathwing/Trya?fields=quests you've completed the quest.

You can duplicate it yourself by searching for the quest string after pulling up the link: 31207. The number identifies the quest, and that number is definitely within the ones you've completed.

Thanks very much. I'm sorry to have wasted everyone's time. I probably made some choice for reward for a piece that I have since replaced with PvP gear. Sigh.

Well, I picked up the PvP Spellblade, and it allowed me to reforge with 109 Spirit...which I had to take from Crit, since that's the only choice. I'm not wild about having to sacrifice crit, since that's my preferred secondary stat.

I just can't believe that they have two 1-handed weapons from the PvP vendor with identical stats. I keep wondering if there's some kind of mistake and one was intended to have Spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
No problem, Trya! We're here to help. :)

My best guess is that you picked up Liuyang's Lovely Longstaff instead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Is sanctified spellthread still a thing? I may be incredibly wrong, but I went with the Greater Pearlescent Spellthread.

Is Sanctified Spellthread even worth it? I am a 600lvl Tailor/Chanter.

Thank you Elethia!

Edit: Nevermind-- but if anyone has the same question I did:

Tailors can make with 3x Eternium Thread for themselves only
http://www.wowdb.com/spells/125497-sanctified-spellthread

For others-- using an imperial silk
http://www.wowhead.com/item=82444/greater-pearlescent-spellthread

Since Eternium thread is much cheaper and can be bought of the repair mounts, makes way more sense to use but they do the exact same thing. (lame...)
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/22/2013 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If only I knew someone that could make me the Inscribed Red Fan...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
So I hadn't played WoW in about three years, and just started up a few weeks ago so I have a lot to learn again.

One of my biggest issues right now in MoP is there is TOO MUCH GEAR! One week of LFR raids and I've got about 10 extra epics in my bags that I don't know which are the BiS for me (holy MS, shadow OS). Then there is reforging on top of it all... ARGGHHHH

It used to be so easy.

The only gear upgrade site Ive seen is Ask Mr.Robot but it needs you to become a member after a week, which sucks. There used to be another site that did this for free, but I can't find it anymore.

Help?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
AMR is not a recommended site anyhow. Your best bet is howtopriest.com; I believe you need to become a member, but it's free to join.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]