I've come here to chew bubblegum and

90 Troll Warrior
...well you know the rest, and if you don't you should.

What have I missed?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Me
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Wark is looking for you..
thou she is playing GW2 at the moment
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
09/26/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Timmie
Me

True, I did miss you.

Wark is looking for you..
thou she is playing GW2 at the moment

And it's funny, I've been looking for her for awhile now. Tell her to contact me on the Disso boards if she's not coming back to this terrible game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You still owe me $2!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
09/27/2012 05:06 AMPosted by Aireden
You still owe me $2!

Not true, I pay back all my debts.
Reply Quote
Hurray, I'm beating someone!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
09/27/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Stethane

I could beat you if I really wanted to but I'm taking my time!

Instance XP as a tank is just silly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/28/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Gori

GORII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hellow....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
10/05/2012 03:54 AMPosted by Baranalot

GORII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hellow....

Hiya duder.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What's up?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
10/06/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Baranalot
What's up?

Not much, new computer, new job, no sleep = Why not add WoW to the mix to kill some time with. No idea how long I'll hang around but I do have two expansions worth of stuff to keep busy with.

How's school going? Last I remember you were playing football for your high school.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/06/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Gori
What's up?

Not much, new computer, new job, no sleep = Why not add WoW to the mix to kill some time with. No idea how long I'll hang around but I do have two expansions worth of stuff to keep busy with.

How's school going? Last I remember you were playing football for your high school.
Lol that was a phaze and thanks be to God i am out of highschool... I should've just dropped out and gone through a program in which i could get my GED and college education but yeah didn't happen for a reason I guess.... Now I am a muslim and nothing will change that God willing!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
10/06/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Baranalot

Lol that was a phaze and thanks be to God i am out of highschool... I should've just dropped out and gone through a program in which i could get my GED and college education but yeah didn't happen for a reason I guess.... Now I am a muslim and nothing will change that God willing!

To each their own about school. I loved High School but I also lived like Ferris Buller back then. As far as Religion goes, I'm glad you're happy in life and that's as far as I'll ever take a religious talk. The only thing that shuts me up faster are politics. =P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey the only thing that I am allow to technically do is just say that there is only one God and Prophet Muhammad (saw) is his last messenger... then end of discussion.... We muslims are not really allowed to shove our beliefs in someones faces.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]