Panda Post

Because HERE I AM.
Reply Quote
Oh...
My...
GAWD.

YER ADORABLE.

Now...

Can I get a large order of the Dim Sum with duck sauce, some egg rolls, and a pint of fried rice, please?
Oh, and some bourbon chicken for my pal, Minion.
Reply Quote
That bright teal color is blinding.
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Death Knight
Oh...
My...
GAWD.

YER ADORABLE.

Now...

Can I get a large order of the Dim Sum with duck sauce, some egg rolls, and a pint of fried rice, please?
Oh, and some bourbon chicken for my pal, Minion.

Hey! I asked you to pick me up some Egg Fu Yung!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
YOU'RE SO CUUUUUTE.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
Daaaaww <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Jirargh here. This will be my main for a while. Probably a posting main once I get rid of the helmet.

Fun fact, thirty seconds after I race-changed I got tells criticizing me for race-changing from strangers.
Reply Quote
I can't be a bear bear.

:[
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Priest
*wiggle*
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Pandaren? Put them on the front lines. Let the Horde bear witness to their famed martial skills!

*Turns to actually see one of the Pandaren*

What in the ancestors' names is this? No! I do not want human children's dolls, I want... this is a Pandaren? No. No... I saw one before. Stormstout. Chen Stormstout! He wasn't so... so... cuddly.

Well... Put them on the front lines anyways! Their ridiculous cuteness can distract our foes while we cut them down! Mwahaha!

For the Horde!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Jirargh here. This will be my main for a while. Probably a posting main once I get rid of the helmet.

Fun fact, thirty seconds after I race-changed I got tells criticizing me for race-changing from strangers.

Whatever you do, there will be at least one person waiting to !@#$% and moan at you, unfortunately.

I would have 2 characters already race changed, but I won't have money until I get paid until Thursday.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Priest

:( I'm sorry you've experienced that. The only whispers I've received so far are "how are you 85 already?!"
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Wandering Isle was a blast! I was actually torn on whether I wanted to stay there longer or not, but I have to continue sometime. I met a few awesome people in the Mandori Village pub and roleplayed for a bit, but they told me they were going Horde-side.

Hope to see you guys around! And not on the sharp end of your pointy things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]