In Love...

Enough said, i love how engaging this class is, feels so good.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This class should be against the law it is so much fun.

The "squish" sound when you hit Touch of Death makes me giggle every time :P
Reply Quote
52 Blood Elf Monk
Running around kicking sh*t in the face > Poking things with spears and daggers
Reply Quote
Loving it so far
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
JEALOUSY! I wonder if it's possible for Blizzard to give me like a trial! I have a copy of the CE coming in a few days and I really really don't want to wait until then to play a Monk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
God it's so much fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
the "special" thing that Zen Pilgrimage gives you is AWESOME!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I can kick things to heal people.

...I likey.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I love Brewmaster tanking so far up to level 20. I haven't had this much fun in WoW for a long time.
Reply Quote
96 Human Monk
I've wanted monks in WoW ever since I first started playing seven years ago...When I first logged on this morning and started jabbing and rolling around, becoming a flurry of punches and kicks, I immediately decided that the seven year wait was well worth it...

I'm already lvl 23 (not sure why it says I'm 15) and having a blast. I'm anxious to get to 30, purchase dual-spec, and give tanking a try.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I am enjoying every moment of my monk =D. I am extremely happy Blizzard put them in ^_^
Reply Quote
Really enjoying the entire thing, level 43 now and man i have to say blizzard outdid themselves. Fantastic work
Reply Quote
47 Pandaren Monk
I am LOVING my monk, so much fun, im only lvl 15 but I am having a blast about to go tank my first dungeon :)
Reply Quote
58 Pandaren Monk
In my opinion instead of master of wind fire and all this like the lore says should say they take the energy from wind fire n take it within themselves or whatever as that's what their culture actually does they take the energy within themselves
Reply Quote
73 Human Paladin
Now we wait for them all to hit level 90 and PvP... and watch how monks get tossed around the BGs because they are fail in every category in PvP :). We will see you all soon with the QQ threats of how monks are underpowered compared to everything else.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/25/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Tubesteak
Now we wait for them all to hit level 90 and PvP... and watch how monks get tossed around the BGs because they are fail in every category in PvP :). We will see you all soon with the QQ threats of how monks are underpowered compared to everything else.

Alrighty, champ.
Reply Quote
58 Pandaren Monk
They do I watched a few beta vids they aren't !@#$ in pvp but anyways I like the class and don't give a rats %^- if I get owned.
Reply Quote
42 Orc Monk
Shut up about how awesome and fun this class is before they nerf us
Reply Quote
58 Pandaren Monk
There's nothing to nerf were not op like some of the other classes
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I'm digging pvp a lot, even though I'm still getting used to it obviously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]