7/7hm 8/8hm pally LF core raiding

76 Dwarf Death Knight
As the title states i am a 7/7HM 8/8HM pally looking for a core raiding position in MoP, I am willing to play either prot or ret as i am experienced in playing both (have raided as both specs since 5.4). Please leave responses with real-id's
Reply Quote
76 Dwarf Death Knight
BUMP!
Reply Quote
Real ID: adamjkrug@gmail.com

Let's talk :)
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Dranion,

Currently our weekday team is looking for a dedicated and talented Protection Paladin. Both raid teams ended cataclysm at 8/8H DS. Our intentions are to push first week of raid and we are looking to fill core positions within the next few weeks. We heavily value both commitment and regularity. You're welcome to apply to either raid team. Time are below:

Raid Team 1: 5:15-9PST W/Th/Sun
Raid Team 2: 5:15-10PST Fr/Sat

Applications are online at:

http://www.avatar-suramar.com/

Feel free contact me below:

Realid: Brad.Viola@hotmail.com
Battletag: Dikkybubba#1195
Reply Quote
76 Dwarf Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/25/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Dranion
As the title states i am a 7/7HM 8/8HM pally looking for a core raiding position in MoP, I am willing to play either prot or ret as i am experienced in playing both (have raided as both specs since 5.4). Please leave responses with real-id's

Well, check out our guild at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6678988829

My realid is at the bottom of the post if you think our gameplay style would match yours. We are definitely looking for some more core raiders..

Regards,

Ty
Reply Quote
76 Dwarf Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Encore is a former top 100 US guild on Illidan. We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push top 100 and even 75 in Mists. We are currently recruiting to continue farming madness for the next few weeks.

8/8 US#115 Madness 25

Our current needs include:
Ret Pally (prot offspec a plus - won't tank much just when needed.)
DPS DK (both specs)
Feral Druid (kitty - guardian offspec a plus)
Boomkin
Monk (mistweaver/windwalker)
Warlock
-any exceptional apps encouraged to apply regardless of class- 8/8 pre-nerf (top 200 kills etc.)

Our schedule for MoP is as follows: (Cst)
Sun - off
Mon - 8-11p
Tues - 8 - 11p
Wed - 8 - 11p
Thurs - 8 - 11p
Fri - off
Sat - off

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3, League of Legends, and D3.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey ho, hit me or my co-GM up on Oxyra#1473 or AshenAngel#1491.

Here's our guild info.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6552025533#1
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Since servers are down, you can email me or her (Co-GM) at psychicpanda@gmail.com or Ashlee.Paragon@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Hey Dranion we could use either a prot or ret pally heres our guild info...

[A] Secluded - Quel' Dorei 10m

Secluded is a newly formed guild made from friends on top end guilds on different servers. We are 8/8h and are looking for an exceptional tank and high-output dps. We are also recruiting for rbgs for MoP.

Schedule:
Tues and Thurs 10:00pm - 1am Central Time

What We Are Looking For:
An exceptional tank and DPS. Please contact us on RealID or apply on or website.

How To Join:
Apply at www.secludedqd.enjin.com

Who To Contact:
Mcnuget (bcicco4878@gmail.com)
Wordofglory (bignat12345@yahoo.com)
Fknclone (justin_anderson@live.com)
Nubbz (clintcrow7@gmail.com)

We are a pretty laid back guild during off time. We mess around in mumble and like to have fun. When raid starts though, we expect people to be prepared and focused.
Reply Quote
76 Dwarf Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
76 Dwarf Death Knight
bumpp
Reply Quote
Our Raid schedule is TUE,WED,THU (7:00pm - 10:15pm est).

Our Motto is ---> "Heroic Progression, Purples, and Sleep"

We are here to create a raiding environment catering to the sleep schedules of real REAL EST jobs.

We also use a "9 hours a week model", further catering to real life beyond the game. WE used this model to successfully raid all heroic content in DS, and are looking to do the same for Panda-land.

-->Show for raid times, flasks provided, repairs provided, potions provided, food provided, be done for rest of evening and no commitments beyond that. Its a sweet deal, if your reliable enough to maintain your attendance.

We are very close to a closed roster. Looking for a Tank (or Healer), and a DPS to finalize the MOP RAID ROSTER

We get achieves, the special mounts, the titles, the nerd-points, for every raiding member on the roster. A nifty benefit for participating in a small roster guild. If you are reliable and want to have fun raiding, come join us!

If you are interested, www.tanda.guildportal.com , or you can contact Mouze, in game on the Executus server, (realid : Dirty30Mouze#1578) and start the process there.
Reply Quote
76 Dwarf Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
76 Dwarf Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'd be interested in talking to you about raid times and what you look for in a guild, our raid times are 8-11pm EST tues,wed,thurs. If these times fit for you add me on realid and we can talk

Real id - Nico-girobot@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hello there!

I am the GM of the guild <Of Hells Design> on the Whisperwind server. I'm just going to keep this short and sweet, sorta lol. We are a mature, serious, goal oriented, fun, hilarious, and crazy raiding guild. Slay dragons (or other hideous looking things) first and asks questions later! Our goal is to push content ASAP when possible with the release of MOP, challenge modes, scenarios, raiding, etc.

*Things that we won't ever do*
-Give you up
-Let you down
-Run around and desert you
-Say goodbye
-Tell a lie and hurt you

^Random guild joke

We are presently recruiting healers and DPS for our 25man raiding team, all open positions are core positions!

Classes and Roles we are currently open for: *This is not exactly how many people we are looking for*
1 Ele Sham
1 Bal Druid
1 Resto Druid
1 Feral Druid
1-2 Rogue
1-2 DPS Monk
1 Healer Monk
1-2 DK
1 Holy Pally
2 Priest (1 Heal, 1 DPS)
1 Ret Pally
1 Hunter

Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:30pm EST to about 11:30pm/12am
*We also raid on Mondays as last push days but it isn't a strict requirement*

Contact info
Real ID: Thegod526@gmail.com
Battletag: Ysosrslawl#1721
In Game: Ysosrslawl(GM), Zultankulle(GM alt), Noles(Officer), Xävïus(Officer), anyone else can direct you to me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]