A solution for ques, your thoughts?

90 Human Hunter
09/26/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Demonichell
I wonder if they could merge a full server with a low pop one as a single logical server to increase capacity when needed; yet still have the two separate realms. Dynamic servers based on population etc

This actually sounds like a really good idea. They would need a shared AH though - but it could help.

I would hope that they only did it with ones that are from the same timezones though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
you are in a guild called panadol

Well, sometimes you need something for the pain. It may not be effective sometimes, and something stronger is needed.

In your case, I would invite someone from a guild called <Zyklon B> to post.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
I just got home from work and got put into a 151 person queue. The whole 2 min wait was too damn long! But seriously this is the first time I've been put in a queue since launch, am I missing something? These "OMGZ QUEUEUEUEUEQQQQ" threads are getting annoying.

Wow 2 mins, that must of tested your patience. Just wait til you get put into a 3000 queue and wait 6hrs +
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/26/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Demonichell
I just got home from work and got put into a 151 person queue. The whole 2 min wait was too damn long! But seriously this is the first time I've been put in a queue since launch, am I missing something? These "OMGZ QUEUEUEUEUEQQQQ" threads are getting annoying.

Wow 2 mins, that must of tested your patience. Just wait til you get put into a 3000 queue and wait 6hrs +
Only 6 hours? shame you weren't here for cata launch. You would have adored the 10+ hour queues.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
09/26/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Snippz
playing for years and you're not even 60 yet? Maybe you should try a different game.

look what class im playing you moron....pretty sure monks havent been out for years
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
09/26/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Crashkart
look what class im playing you moron....pretty sure monks havent been out for years

touche, my friend, touche
+1
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
my solution is take a holiday from work and stay logged in for 2weeks there for no ques to wait hahaha
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
09/26/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Crashkart
playing for years and you're not even 60 yet? Maybe you should try a different game.

It's not that hard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
farout 2hrs+ ques... waiting on 1400ppl to dc to logout dammit!
Edited by Cerò on 9/27/2012 5:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]