Error retrieving character list, AGAIN

90 Gnome Mage
This is the 3rd time my friend and I have been disconnected and unable to relog in the past week.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is the 2nd time today that the server has crashed...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I've counted 3 times I've dc'd with this error today.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
This has been happening since 5.1 and gets worse everytime they start slipping in their hotfixes.... they wont fix it either, too busy working on 5.2.... that patch will feature an even lower server population for when the server is stable enough to play on.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warrior
Man this is happening way to often, 5th time today, and at least once a day for the past week. Can log into other servers fine, but Wildhammer looses connection to the character server...
Reply Quote
this is awful... when are you guys going to offer free character transfers?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Second scenario in a row, get to the end and get booted, no credit :P
Reply Quote
I have a word for you and it rhymes with "disconnect."

Oh. That's it right there.

Twice in a row already.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
just happend to me too, seems to be ATLEAST 2 times a day right now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Would love to know why a Blue is not responding to this. I just transfered to Wildhammer and am starting to get irritated with the constant disconnects due to Blizzard side issues.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I haven't experienced this for months.. What internet provider are some of you using?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
And again...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
and servers down
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/26/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Frostbringer
I haven't experienced this for months.. What internet provider are some of you using?

It's not our internet. The realm status actually reads "offline" now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Do not post this issue in the wildhammer forum. I called the phone line for Blizzard support to tonight. The phone support guy said specifically that "blues" do not read server forums.

To address this issue, - post in the support forum with date, time, server, etc... Posting here will not even bring it to their attention. Submit bug reports and hit the support forum.
Reply Quote
happig to dalaran to
Reply Quote
really blizz fire your tech guy's and hire some who know what they are doing. this issue is something that should not even be an issue, my thought, this is grounds for you giving everyone a month of free game time just to make up for your lack of having a reliable tech deparment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]