My fellow Pandaren!

90 Pandaren Monk
How goes your travels?

For my brothers and sisters that went with Ji, how is the Horde? Find any good brews?
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
It's pretty fun to be honest, looooove the monk class.
Edited by Qiangniu on 9/26/2012 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
68 Pandaren Mage
So far I have met with a towering Draenei, a rather rude gnome, a rude human and a rude dead gnome.

So far, Stormwind appears to be a delightful city. I might visit the Dwarven City next.
Reply Quote
30 Pandaren Shaman
I hear there's ale in Ironforge.
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Warrior
I have yet to find a worthy brew, but I am finding combat aplenty so far.

The only things a man truly needs to enjoy life, good brew and good combat!
Reply Quote
30 Pandaren Monk
To my brothers and sisters. The leader of this faction is mental. I suggest you exercise extreme caution.
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Shaman
The Alliance is a mixture of friendly and hostile. Not what one expects around here.
Reply Quote
22 Pandaren Warrior
Worse than mental, he is genuinely mad and maintains a singular gift for cruelty. I do not regret following Ji Firepaw, but I see much work to be done.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Who knew there was so much more!

I want to exlpore EVERYTHING.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
*catalogs all fempandas...for reasons*
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Warrior
I disagree, he simply needs to relax and have a good drink.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Poor Ji.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
"I chose to go with Ji after seeing his bravery and cunning, his quick response, and that our great turtle was harmed... but saved in the end.

On the other hand I do not like this... "Horde," or at least I do not like their leader. He is foolish.

He sees people as objects - tools for war - rather than as friends and allies. He threatens anybody who disagrees with him.

I have not yet found any brews, and I think I must leave now... in case their leader or one of his goons catches me telling this to you."

((*hugs Björn*))
Edited by Meiyue on 9/26/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
22 Pandaren Warrior
Agreed, Chi Meiyue, this Horde represents action. Much like our friend Ji does. To stand idly by defies reality, to act directs fate.
Reply Quote
24 Pandaren Rogue
These strangers are incredibly interesting, but none moreso than the Draenei, as they call themselves. Not only are they noble and pious, but they are blue and have hooves and horns and tentacles, I've never seen anything like it! I have also met a Night Elf who shared with me a drink from her homeland called Moonshine, and it had quite a kick.

I think I would like to visit their homelands soon.
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Shaman
I have learned a lot of humans worship light, you know like the light the comes from lamp posts! And I met a goatbeartreebird, commonly translated to Da roo id.((druid)). All quite fascinating
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Priest
"I am afraid I have not found any brews, but I have found some delightful naturally occurring herbs to dry out for new teas!

After witnessing the fiery impatience of the Horde, I decided my talents were best suited there. If there is to be temperance of their violent ways, it will be done by Pandaren paws and Pandaren wisdom. The temple mother in the Jade Serpent monastery taught me that all lessons must be passed on in order to truly be understood. However, my mind is not entirely at ease...

Many of our people left with the Tushui practitioner, Ayra, to join the Alliance. The Warchief of this Horde promises death to any who still hold loyalties to them...and so I wonder if I made the right choice. Will I truly meet an end for remaining amicable with those I once considered friends?"
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm gonna enjoy making rugs out of the Horde's Pandaren.

*sharpens knives*
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Shaman

*sharpens knives*

"You speak brashly my friend, do not underestimate us."
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Shaman

*sharpens knives*

You think you are going to puncture anything with just knives? Good luck reaching any of my vitals with those.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]