Remote AH & Battle pets

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I didn't see this anywhere yet so though I would post it up here. When searching for battle pets via the remote AH (web based), no battle pets show as for sale. Although I know for certain there are plenty up for sale on my realm. Intended or is the web AH just not up to speed yet?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I think the site is a bit behind in both updating and the latest information. The battle pets I have that I sold are showing up as available to claim the money but the listing isn't there. It just shows "Claim money" and the amount :)
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
The web/mobile AH don't have the ability to display battle pets yet, so we are currently just not displaying them at all. If we did not hide them you wouldn't be able to tell what pet it is (stats and stuff like that).

We are actively working on getting this data and re-enabling pets on the web & mobile auction house. I don't have a good estimate to give however on when it will be available.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just knowing that its being looked into / worked on is good enough for me. Thanks Peratryn.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
There is also an issue I'm having when selling pets. If I've already sold a pet on the in game AH and try to get the money while on the remote app it force closes on me. I find this annoying, but always know if my pets sold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]