Battle pets aren't showing up in inventory.

85 Draenei Shaman
I caged a few battle pets to sell but they aren't being shown on the mobile app for me to sell. I did put some up on the AH in-game and those aren't showing as active auctions either.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
same problem here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same, I put a bunch of my doubles and triples in my inventory with the intention of loggin of and selling em when I had time while offline, but they don't show up.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
09/26/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Bravemonster
Same, I put a bunch of my doubles and triples in my inventory with the intention of loggin of and selling em when I had time while offline, but they don't show up.

Yup I had the same plan, that didn't work.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Are you sure the battle pets you captured are sellable? Most battle pets are not sellable at this time/
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
I don't think they mean the wild pets, because they said they caged them. Any pet that you can cage should be available to sell or trade, it's only the wild pets that you can't cage.

I am having the same issue. All of my old duplicate pets that I caged to sell are not showing up on the mobile app but they are all in my inventory and are salable.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I have this problem as well :( The only way I can sell my caged pets is to do it in-game. It would be awesome if I could sell them on the app!
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
Likewise, I have a caged pet on the Auction House, and it doesn't register as an active auction on Remote Auction House. Various websites about pet trading have noticed this as well.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Also when posting in-game you can't use an adding like auctionator, I'm assuming cause they don't recognize it due to the same bug.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
It would be awesome if we could get a blue post on this so that we know they at least are aware of the issue.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Another issue with it is that if you do post a battle pet in game and sell it, then try to go to your "sold auctions" on the mobile app (android in my case) the app crashes.

I also can't view it as a sold item on the website. I see other sold auctions, and I can see the total gold resulting from the sold pet but if I click on claim money nothing happens.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Came here to post the same issue, would be nice to be able to sell these on the app.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Really wishing they'd give us any kind of info.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Or update
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
It's likely they know and are working on it, patience is a virtue...they kinda had some huge expansion launch or something about a week ago.
Reply Quote
36 Tauren Druid
10/01/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Unfocused
It's likely they know and are working on it, patience is a virtue...they kinda had some huge expansion launch or something about a week ago.

I don't think it's an unrealistic expectation to request a "We're working on it" post.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Some sort of acknowledgment is all I'm asking for.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We've been extremely busy so have not had as much time to make posts on the forums this past week and a half. We are aware of this issue and will have it resolved ASAP. Patience, my turtle doves.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
10/05/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Wilebosk
We've been extremely busy so have not had as much time to make posts on the forums this past week and a half. We are aware of this issue and will have it resolved ASAP. Patience, my turtle doves.

Thank you!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]