Battle pets aren't showing up in inventory.

90 Draenei Shaman
10/05/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Wilebosk
We've been extremely busy so have not had as much time to make posts on the forums this past week and a half. We are aware of this issue and will have it resolved ASAP. Patience, my turtle doves.

So it's been over a month, they still do not show up in inventory and you can't sell them at all on Armory for the phone. Any one know when this might be fixed?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I was hopping it would be fixed with this patch but I guess not. Hope we can start being able to sell them soon with all those changes made with the battle pets in game.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Another bank alt chiming in to say that this is a frustration for me as well. While I realize it's probably not top priority, it would really make my 3am insomnia-fueled-auctioning feel much more efficient if I knew there weren't oodles of battle pets hiding out in my bags, just waiting for me to log in so they can taunt me with terrible chirps and whistles.
Reply Quote
34 Night Elf Druid
An update on this would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to check to see what pets are available to buy on my break during work hours.

Or even check my battle pet auctions.

Please?
Reply Quote
I'm STILL having issues with this... How bout we get on this Blizzard... Seriously, this has been going on for MONTHS, its insane. Most of us pay good hard earned money in a !@#$ economy to be able to play and enjoy ALL aspects of the game, not sit and wait for months for you to resolve a bug that you obviously know about, seeings how there is a blue post on it! Tired of you guys taking your sweet time on stuff. If someone was QQing about PvP you're quick to jump on that train and nerf the hell outta something, but let it be quest related or AH related, anything of the like and you take your sweet damn time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I'm pretty sure this is a larger issue with the Blizz API manifesting. Anyone using AH addons will note that caged pets don't display full auction data (although at least they show up now in Auctionator etc).
Reply Quote
20 Human Priest
Blizzard, an update for the "turtle doves" as we are so condescendingly referred to by Wilebosk would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
01/14/2013 07:45 AMPosted by Rahman
Blizzard, an update for the "turtle doves" as we are so condescendingly referred to by Wilebosk would be appreciated.

Awww, man, that was not intended to be condescending. I didn't use "turtle doves" in an arbitrary manner denoting condescension, I am using the symbolic meaning as a term of affection and to communicate my good nature. I have this turtle dove quote from the movie Home Alone 2: Lost in New York stuck in my head, where the owner of a toy store finds a turtle dove ornament left by Macaulay Culkin after he smashes the store front window.

Culkin threw a brick through the toy store window, not as a form of unjust retribution against the store owner, but to foil the bad guys. He leaves the turtle doves as a reminder that although the window is smashed, the window smasher had only good intentions that were difficult to communicate at the time.

The store owner says, "Turtle dove..." He explains the symbolic meaning of turtle doves earlier in the movie: Turtle doves mate for life, so they symbolize a bond that never breaks. I apologize if this was taken as a brick through the window of your store front, but my bond to this community will never break. I'm a turtle dove too!

Honestly, I can't tell you why this hasn't been resolved sooner without a boatload of excuses. The truth is, this is tough work for our engineers, but it looks like the upcoming build we have will resolve this issue. (Sorry, I cannot provide a time estimate.)
Edited by Wilebosk on 1/14/2013 12:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
20 Human Priest
Thanks for the detailed explanation, I get it now. That movie takes me back.
I'll continue to be a patient little turtle dove while the engineers work.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Thanks for the detailed explanation, I get it now. That movie takes me back.
I'll continue to be a patient little turtle dove while the engineers work.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Awesome! Cant wait for the new build
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]