Pet switching bug?

100 Orc Death Knight
Ok so every once in awhile I'll be battling critters/pets out in WoW and my pet will be low on health, so my next turn I go to swap them out...but nothing happens. Every turn I tried to switch them out but they stand idle and POW they die by the finishing blow.

Has anyone else encountered this?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Is there a debuff being put up by the pet you are fighting that is preventing swapping pets?
Some of the debuffs do this.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
Mine has done this, with no debuffs. I'll sit there getting hit 6 times and lose my pet before doing anything.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Is there a debuff being put up by the pet you are fighting that is preventing swapping pets?
Some of the debuffs do this.

No debuff to prevent switching at all. I'm honestly stumped because in PvP battles I've had no issue to switch out pets.
Reply Quote
40 Worgen Hunter
it appears to be a glitch once in a while, I had it happen by being able to swap during a mechanical's repair turn, when I shouldn't have been able to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sometimes, it's happened to me also!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I've had certain non-attacking abilities, like Shell Shield and Immolation, do exactly the same thing as well. I click the button, they do nothing, and the enemy gets a free attack.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hmmm, I didn't see this in the beta. Make sure you post in the bug report forums with as much information as you can. Post what type of pets are in the battle on both sides.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]