Pandaren Hordeside RP?

13 Pandaren Shaman
How is it for you guys over there. I'm finding Alliance a bit iffy. Can't seem to find the right group. Wanted to know because I plan on making another warrior, this one Pandaren on Horde. so any thoughts? Praises? Warnings?
Reply Quote
30 Pandaren Monk
You went into Goldshire didn't you?

In all honesty, I have noticed very few differences aside from the aforementioned, there is plenty of great RP on either side. I have been experimenting on this looking around. Horde isn't bad, just don't look in the Trade Chat... Its like the Abyss.
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Shaman
I know Horde isn't bad. I have my main on Horde side, just looking into how it is for us Pandaren RPers.
Reply Quote
22 Pandaren Warrior
<<Completely turned off general and trade chat. It is not even worth using as the background hubub of a market place style noise. I can do without the exercise of kids and rejects thinking racism, recycled word games and idiocy makes for good trolling.>>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]