Server

86 Orc Hunter
To you people that transferred over, do you like it here? To the ppl already here,are there a lot of pugs?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Same here. Not really interested in waiting in this ridiculous queue for the next few months. If any of you are still on Illidan I'd be interested in talking about guilding it up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thinking of transferring tonight, these que times have me seeing red with rage when I get home from work and can't log into Illidan due to ridiculous que times only to have to log out five hours later to get ready for work again. Oh and those five hours are entirely spent in a que.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Yeah this place is nice. Come talk to me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I just transferred here last night thinking it would be a huge mistake. I was wrong, it's a nice little homely server. Don't get me wrong, it's day and night different than Illidan, but almost everything is. Not a whole lot of activity from what I've seen, but like I said, it's just the discrepancies between this and Illidan that are throwing me off.

My advice to those who aren't sure - Try it. It's free. Level here until the queue times on Illidan settle down, and then transfer back. Honestly, waiting 2-2.5 hours to play at peak times is crazy.
Reply Quote
So far so good, people actually answered questions in /1 instead of getting insulted, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
if you go horde your gonna have queues for stuff

horde to ally is a severe issue in terms of ratio but blizz wants us ally to pay em to move and wont fix the imbalance

Illidan has basically the same horde to ally ratio except with over 68k characters with 1/.01(horde/ally) while mug'thol has over 16k characters with 1/.07(horde/ally) ratio
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
GO

(Do we still do this, guys? And why were we referred to as "a nice little homely server"? Doesn't homely = ugly? I'm insulted).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]