Free Character Migration from Kil'jaeden

87 Troll Druid
What do you guys think about your server? Any world pvp goin on? Is it worth a transfer to off a very high pop server?
Reply Quote
79 Tauren Warrior
Im considering a move as well. Would be great to know.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I'm considering as well. Figured I would check out the Frostwolf forums during my 2 hour wait to log in. =/
Reply Quote
87 Troll Druid
09/26/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Zixtrap
I'm considering as well. Figured I would check out the Frostwolf forums during my 2 hour wait to log in. =/

Me too, #1301 in line and 60+min to go
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
Lol #1232 here.

Also considering moving one of my alts, wish to get some information.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Same. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
In the same boat.. 100+ minutes is not an ok wait.. and I don't see this stopping any time soon tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
#1944 in line, see you guys next week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I wish a ton of us would move to Frostwolf. My only concern is that I'll do it and not a lot of others will and I'll be stuck on a horde dominated lower population realm. This realm was actually decent if I recall back in the day though.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Is the imbalance that bad?
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
Seems to hordie to me.
I agree @skilla, if a lot moved over I'd be down. Probably not going to happen though.

anyway, enjoyin bf3 in the meantime
Edited by Foulplayful on 9/26/2012 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Again, also interested.

Just broke 1800 in line, 310min estimated wait.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I am doing it, did it with two toons but the others can't transfer right away, arena team captains and !@#$. With all of the X-realm crap you can get done, I don't mind not being on KJ.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ill be going also
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I'm down to #200! Anyways as soon as I can get in I'm disbanding my guild on KJ and coming over. It's only a level 2 personal guild so no biggie. Who know, maybe I'll faction change for y'all. Try to bolster the Alliance numbers. Always wanted to try the blue side of life. =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I came back for Mop, Rolled on KJ, Might move as well, i dont care for the two hour wait...
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
Am definitely considering it especially since it means getting away from the much too "skilled" Aredone.
Edited by Foulplayful on 9/26/2012 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
79 Tauren Warrior
Transferring in about 20 min when I hit 85 before I start grinding MoP
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=2&factionid=-1&minlevel=10&maxlevel=85&servertypeid=-1

Consider this gentlemen before you transfer.
I'm still tempted to throw one of my 85's over, but it could be a sacrifice to a dead-ish server.
Still waiting on a player from this server to reply.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Me and 4 of my friends are xferring over horde side asap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]