Free Character Migration from Kil'jaeden

90 Goblin Priest
The majority of the players on Frostwolf don't use the forums very often so you shouldn't be surprised to see few replies, especially right after the expac launch.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I'm also considering it ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I left this druid on KJ but moved my Pally and making a Panda Monk. Horde side. My wife also. Looking for a guild!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've been playing Horde on Frotwolf since Wotlk. The population has dropped since but it's far from a dead server.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Its A Great Server Horde Side some trolls but who doesn't have trolls and Alliance is decent but wouldbe better with more players. You'll have fun its not anywhere near dead and theres no 4 hour ques, If you transfer here your lucking out with the free transfer this place is by no means dead.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Its A Great Server* some trolls but who doesn't have trolls and Alliance is decent but wouldbe better with more players. You'll have fun its not anywhere near dead and theres no 4 hour ques, If you transfer here your lucking out with the free transfer this place is by no means dead.

^^ this btw we need more alliance
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Feels weird to consider transferring to Frostwolf. About 7 years ago this same warrior was on Frostwolf (Nightelf) then got free transfers to Frostmane cause Frostwolf's server was all messed up (population?) Then I paid transfer'd to KJ for WotLK =_=

To think I'd possibly be going in one giant circle.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
also moving my toons over . wait 1500 ppl .. just wow. make sure you mailbox is empty b4 atempting to change servers. see ya there!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
While this is only anecdotal evidence, Horde seems to outnumber Alliance by insane numbers. I've done 85 to nearly 88 in Pandaria with my shaman, and you'll be hard pressed to find a single other ally--I really wish I was kidding. Every name is red. Every single one, all day e'ry day. But, to reiterate what I said, this is 100% anecdotal and based around my leveling experience (...which isn't to say that my screen on WoW doesn't evidence my every claim); !@#$ might be quite different in reality.

I however doubt that.
Edited by Gethy on 9/30/2012 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/26/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Zixtrap
I'm considering as well. Figured I would check out the Frostwolf forums during my 2 hour wait to log in. =/
me too :(
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Priest
Just did the move myself After I'm done with queues to get in... 5+ hours no thanks

85 lock and other alts comin this way!
Edited by Rylia on 10/3/2012 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
Ok, I just brought my toons over this morning and will be looking for a PvP/PvE guild to hook up with later tonight. Stupid work...
Reply Quote
37 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for that Horde guild starting up.
Reply Quote
I've played horde side on Frostwolf since release of cata and it was a great serve in 4.1. You could pug a lot of heroic BWD and BOT back then but then it became deserted towards the end of cata due to lack of content. I liked the server because raids were puggable and most people knew each other. If you're a casual raider and only like to clear half of the heroic content (>90% of players) its not bad.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I didn't really play in cata. Don't know what happened, it was a pretty solid realm before then. It's just too dead for me. I am considering transferring if my guild doesn't shape up soon for raids.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
If you are horde we beg you "stay where you are".... seriously. If you are alliance pls come help your fellow alliance. Although I have been finding Panderia to be one big BG on my priest. Maybe this is due to cross realm zones I have no idea. I think the wow realms report is probably a little skewed. There are more alliance players than 86 just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Okay so here's some information about FW is was a great server Vanilla-Wrath and began declining badly through Cata. Most of the better guilds have quit or x-ferred to servers with higher populations to make recruitment easier. Though there is still a lot of potential on this server and if you're waiting an hour or more to get in your server it may be a good idea to transfer. Hope that helps
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I started on Daggerspine, moved to Kil Jaden about 3 years ago and stayed for 2 months. ive been here on Frostwolf ever since. The server is not dead and the reason no one is replying is that we are all busy levelling, pvping and gearing to raid.

World Famous has already accepted a number of alliance character transfers from Kil Jaden and we are looking to boost our raid teams. If you are interested in joining just ask for Sharny Aaleahh or Quinny in game and we can chat to you about our and your expectations. We are a New Zealand guild so raid midnight server time. We also have an alt raid run if you dont want to raid hardcore or want to get gear on mains or alts before transferring to one of our real raid teams.

We do have one American raid team that raids earlier and Im sure they would be willing to talk about any spots they have open going into Mop Raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been on this server for a few days now, after transferring from KJ and it's a reasonably new experience.

Pros:
  • Don't get ganked/camped by 90's while leveling/farming.
  • Guilds have plenty of open spots for PvP and Raiders.
  • Instant log in time.
  • Server lag is minimal, especially in high traffic area's such as Org.
  • Cons:
  • Less people to play with, socialize with. (Still haven't found someone willing to sell full kits of 1-600 trades)
  • Progression minded raiders have less choice, although plenty of guilds will gladly take you.
  • WPvP just isn't the same...
  • I should miss KJ more, it's been my home for a good 2-3 years, but since most of the players I played with have quit or transferred... I can at least look forward to being able to play for 4 hours a day, instead of 2 hours (definitely don't miss the 2 hour queues!)

IMO - Give it a shot, I'd love to play with some more KJ players, worst case scenario you get all your rep grinding done in peace and enjoy low lag, instant queues and then transfer back once KJ has become normal again.

Pref
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]