Hostile Skies - Cannot Aim Cannon

(Locked)

80 Troll Rogue
This was reported in the Beta forums as well. The cannon is aimed at the horizon and the mantids are flying above. There is no mechanism for aiming the cannon up or down and there is no point where the mantids are anywhere near eye level.

-- Oh yeah, don't tell me to delete my cache, wtf, or whatever files. I've done that twice since Pandaria came out and have had to do a /reload every hour or so.
Edited by Shadenfreude on 9/26/2012 6:59 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
yes that is bugged for me to. i cant aming up and down. i did they some thing yiou did and still didnt work
90 Pandaren Monk
Have you tried holding down the scroll wheel (if it's a click-able wheel) or holding down both left and right mouse buttons while you move the mouse? I've found that this gives up/down control on all of the aim-able cannon/gun type quests I've done.
90 Tauren Druid
OH thank you that did work
90 Pandaren Monk
09/28/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Vitasn
OH thank you that did work
Glad I could help. :)
90 Blood Elf Priest
didn't help me as I don't have a mouse.
90 Blood Elf Priest
OK, I put out a ticket and this is how they told me to do it with no mouse. Just right click and drag cannon towards target on track pad. Worked pretty good, anyway finished quest.
95 Draenei Paladin
How do you aim goblin mortar
99 Undead Rogue
does not work, the suggestions in this thread are worthless
Edited by Denrott on 4/2/2014 12:56 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]