90 Pandaren Monk
Brewmaster all the way.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
probably brewmaster if you want to be like Ji;
mistweaver if you want to be like aysa
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The monk RP spec is monk. Could probably play it off brewmaster for drinking and being hearty, mistweaver for teas and incense, and windwalker as a martial artist or wanderer.
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Monk
Or you could not RP because that is just silly :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
09/26/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Gungfoo
Or you could not RP because that is just silly :)
MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Some people enjoy role playing.
Edited by Reknarok on 9/26/2012 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Monk
I agree, on table top, but the RPG aspect in video games means being able to customize your characters with looks and abilities. They are the ones that messed up the definition, not me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
09/26/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Gungfoo
I agree, on table top, but the RPG aspect in video games means being able to customize your characters with looks and abilities. They are the ones that messed up the definition, not me.
True, but that still doesn't mean people should be criticised for wanting to role play.
For instance, around where I live, there is rarely ever any role playing games going, so WoW is the best I can do if I want to role play with other people. Skyrim is my first choice for video game role playing, though. Lol.

EDIT: Also, to be fair, I thought you were criticising role playing in general. Not just WoW RP. Sorry.
Edited by Reknarok on 9/26/2012 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Monk
Nope, I like to tabletop RP. Sorry, I thought my :) was an indicator that I was kidding. My fault.
Reply Quote
43 Dwarf Rogue
You could rp a gnome monk who has given up on technology because of a tragic engineering failure (like irradiating your home city).

Or you could easily be a travelling dwarven brewmaster, looking to craft the perfect ale.

On the horde side, a troll windwalker could be the type of monk who equates to a warrior priest who focuses on weapon mastery and martial arts forms - very common in eastern martial arts stories.

Tauren spirituality seems diferent, but maybe you are more of a loner who wanted to be left alone to meditate, so monk fit the bill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]