Golden Lotus Rep

(Locked)

90 Orc Death Knight
Well I just hit 90 and I wanted to start and get my rep up with the factions and I entered the Vale and got the starting quest but then after that nothing. Am I missing something? If so where do I need to go to start to get my Golden Lotus rep up?
89 Blood Elf Hunter
Think you need to finish shado-pan first.
90 Worgen Rogue
09/26/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Mantid
Think you need to finish shado-pan first.

Other way around. Golden Lotus Revered is needed to unlock dailies for August Celestials and Shado-Pan.

Radditz, this might help: http://www.wowpedia.org/Vale_of_Eternal_Blossoms_storyline
90 Orc Death Knight
And where exactly is that... I did not quest my way to 90 and I am so lost this is one part of thie expansion Blizzard has failed on nothing is straight forward to dumb people like me
90 Orc Death Knight
Well I have opened the Gate and got the one quest that sent me to the spot where the first daily quests are supposed to be. Then after turning them in I got no further quests not a single one. So I guess what I am asking is what are of quests must I complete to get my Golden Lotus rep up to friendly where are they located?
90 Orc Death Knight
My rep is sitting at Nuetral I must get it to friendly some hwo to start the quests
90 Worgen Rogue
The information on WoWpedia is out of date regarding necessary rep levels.

What's the last quest you did?
90 Orc Death Knight
The last quest I did sent me to the Golden Pagoda and from there nothing at all
90 Human Mage
I am having the same issue as well, I got the intro quest to pagoda, and then...nothing.
90 Troll Mage
hey guys i was having the same problems, after doing some research i realised i needed to do a quest.

To begin questing with Golden Lotus, you'll need to prove yourself to the Pandaren at the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit. You'll be able to fly into Vale of Eternal Blossoms otherwise, but many areas will be phased. The gates to the Vale have not been open in many years, so you will have to defeat three trials, the last one being a shadowy version of a faction leader.

the temple is in the top rightish of Kun-Lai summit, hope i helped
85 Blood Elf Hunter
try going to guo-lai halls a random quest should pop up and continue with the story line/ quests they give you a quest to go there but you have to like go in to get the pop up.
90 Tauren Druid
09/28/2012 02:10 AMPosted by Fastin
try going to guo-lai halls a random quest should pop up and continue with the story line/ quests they give you a quest to go there but you have to like go in to get the pop up.

I just tried this, nothing. I did the quests at the Temple in Kunlai which sent me to Vale at the end. But after that I have gotten nothing.
90 Worgen Druid
Look, there is a quest from Prince Andyunn (or however you spell it) in the zone Kun-Lai summit. Its in the north eastern part of the zone, at the temple of the white something. You have to do that quest line to OPEN the gates to get into Valley of the blossom... If you started questing in the shrine of the seven stars by just "jumping" off the great wall you wont be able to start ur golden lotus rep. Hope that made sense / helped. Gday.
100 Human Paladin
I'm sure you've figured this out already but for future readers, the trick is to buy Pandaria flying. Go buy Wisdom of the Four Winds from the Skymaster at the Temple of Two Moons and the rest of the Golden Lotus dailies will start appearing.
100 Pandaren Priest
I've tried this, and more. I've done every quest in the whole of Pandaria that I can find, even getting Loremaster in the process. And I've checked every nook and cranny of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and I cannot find a single quest that leads to me being able to do the dailies. I did the quest where you go into the Guo-Lai Halls and I did the quest where you go around talking to all the people in the Vale, and from that point, I get nothing.
90 Undead Priest
10/03/2012 10:38 PMPosted by Crembrole
I've tried this, and more. I've done every quest in the whole of Pandaria that I can find, even getting Loremaster in the process. And I've checked every nook and cranny of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and I cannot find a single quest that leads to me being able to do the dailies. I did the quest where you go into the Guo-Lai Halls and I did the quest where you go around talking to all the people in the Vale, and from that point, I get nothing.

Having the same issue. Stuck at neutral with Golden lotus. Gates are open and I can't pick up any quests.
90 Troll Shaman
I'm also having the same issue. I subm,itted a ticket but have yet to get a response
100 Orc Shaman
10/04/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Kelvard

Having the same issue. Stuck at neutral with Golden lotus. Gates are open and I can't pick up any quests.

THIS. So much this.
61 Blood Elf Warlock
Have you done the quests in Vale that the Pagoda sent you to? There is a series of quests to do before the dailies open up. You have to blow up a cave where some mogu are streaming out of. At approximately 31,30 in the Ruins of Guo-Lai. If you have done all of the above said stuff, then you may need to put in a ticket.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]