Sooo the Grand Expedition Yak

(Locked)

90 Goblin Shaman
http://www.wowhead.com/item=84101 Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak

Kay it looks pretty awesome.

Anyone have it yet? Any opinions on if it's totally badass and worth burning 120k on? I mean besides the obvious perks of it being an extra mount for the mount chieve.
90 Worgen Death Knight
108k, portable reforger, sure why not
100 Draenei Paladin
I saw the price and my jaw dropped all the way to the end of Australia.
90 Night Elf Priest
09/26/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Shaark
I saw the price and my jaw dropped all the way to the end of Australia.

Keep in mind, you get it on ALL your toons! Originally it was cheaper but only on the toon you bought it on. Now it's a bit more, but you'll get to have it on everyone, which is pretty sweet.
90 Goblin Shaman
09/26/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Jace
108k, portable reforger, sure why not

This is true, and like Thane said I get it on all characters so...Hm. MA isn't 24 but I suppose at worst I can just fork over 12k extra. I guess when I get back on Saturday I'll be securing a pocket warlock o_ o.
Edited by Zieto on 9/27/2012 7:28 AM PDT
100 Human Death Knight
Well, Blizz added a lot of gold sinks this expansion, so the gold inflation won't be a major issue.

If I had the money, I would love to have that mount.
Edited by Kalad on 9/27/2012 7:35 AM PDT
100 Gnome Warlock
Its certainly an ostentatious mount. The perfect size for blocking entire streets. I wouldnt mind having one, but I'm in no hurry to drop a ton of gold for one.

Its way over-priced for what you get (unless they changed it from when I looked at it in Beta). The vendors on the back dont sell anything useful. And as rarely as I reforge my gear, I'm sure I'll make do with the NPC in Stormwind.

So even if I got one for free, it still wouldnt replace my lovable Travelers Tundra Mammoth on my bar. Now if they threw in a portable Guild Bank and Transmogger, then I'd be on it like a bonnet!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
100 Draenei Monk
If it had a portable xmogger I'd be all over that.
90 Human Hunter
09/27/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Halua
If it had a portable xmogger I'd be all over that.

Pushed for that on the beta, but, sadly, it wasn't included. :-(

Reforger is "meh." Maybe at the end of the expac for me when I have nothing to spend my gold on.
90 Worgen Warlock
I saw a Troll druid on one today in Kun-Lai, now I want one. But I am chronically poor, so it's not likely that I will have one in the foreseeable future.
100 Worgen Priest
09/27/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Leighly
I saw a Troll druid on one today in Kun-Lai, now I want one. But I am chronically poor, so it's not likely that I will have one in the foreseeable future.

So never? Because I consider myself chronically poor as well, and I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have the traveling mammoth like most, and was against the newest, bells and whistles cash sink.

But omfg, I'm buying one! Yak's are adorable. ^.^
100 Human Mage
I'll just get the Traveler's Tundra. Just because I can make the gold doesn't mean I'll drop it that easily. Gotta save for things from the Black Market AH.
100 Human Death Knight
Whats up with the off realmers reviving old topics last couple of days? This is the third or fourth time.
88 Pandaren Shaman
We must be pretty popular with the googlewebs, I guess, Kalad.
100 Orc Warlock
O.o Thread necromancy.
100 Human Warrior
01/17/2015 01:45 AMPosted by Golavar
O.o Thread necromancy.

It looks like Rank Three Years was used.
100 Undead Hunter
I thought Pandas couldn't be DK's
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]