Balance Power Tracker

60 Night Elf Death Knight
For some reason when I enable the Balance Power Tracker addon, it will not show up and hides the default eclipse bar. I get a message saying that it loaded, but I have no idea how to get it up. Can any boomkin help me out with this?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Go to the character selection screen, hit the addons button in the bottom left, and make sure that BalancePowerTracker_Options is enabled.

In game, type /bpt to get the options menu. From there, you can play around with several options to make it show up and do what you want it to do.
Reply Quote
I get the options menu, the bar is just not showing up.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Did you play around with the options? There are lots of reasons why it might not be showing up. Just explore the options menu and see what you can change. Or hit the big Reset All button at the top. It should restore everything to default.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I have tried resetting it, deleted and re-installed several times. No luck yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
do /bpt go to Modules and check the Enable BPT box?
Edited by Easton on 9/26/2012 11:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There is an option to only show while in Boomkin form, iirc.

There also might be an option to only show while in combat.
Reply Quote
This is the OP.

Ive enabled it, and have it set to show in all forms. Still nothing.
Reply Quote
Are there any decent alternatives I can use? Its not really necessary right now because i am leveling.
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone, I got it working now. For some reason the one I downloaded off of curse did not work. I downloaded it off of wowinterface.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]