Hello There Bloodscalp

90 Pandaren Monk
Thought I'd create a thread to see who moved over from Darkspear, also if anyone wants to introduce their Bloodscalp guilds, I'm looking for an alliance one.

Hopefully more will follow over in the next few days, so say hi to us :-)
Edited by Sensubean on 9/27/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
my toons are pending for the transfer now, i too am looking for an ally guild
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We in Reckoning, from Darkspear, are still considering the jump to finish building our community here.

However our guild belongs not only to a few but to all contributing members and thus the decision to do so will be decided by its membership.

At first glance the community on Bloodscalp seems to be exactly what we are looking for, very helpful and tight knit.

At the same time I am being told that much of the alliance community has let the server due to lack of population I am guessing.

It is my hope that we can find a place to further our guild progression or at the very least help rebuild the community that is on Bloodscalp but again that is still being looked at.

I wish all here the best regardless of our outcome.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Just moved all 8 of my 85's/1 86 hunter from Darkspear as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]