Spec. choice for early levelling.

11 Human Priest
Is it easier to be disc or shadow spec for general questing in the 10-30 bracket?

Right now im Disc. as Penance seems to hit like a truck, and shadow doesnt seem to have many tools at this level.

Any suggestios would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Both are completely viable and good. On this one I levelled as Disc until in my 40's when I went shadow for levelling. That was a long time ago when dinosaurs still roamed the earth and we didn't have the new talent design.
I am also currently levelling up another priesty (ah my lovely human) who is now 56. I went Shadow at level 10 for levelling. And it works well. Level 21 you get shadow form, mind blast, dp (think that is correct for when they drop) and it's a NO-BRAINER. Or is it shadow form at 24...anyway. Completely viable.

Hell you could level as Holy too due to the evangelism stacks and still keeping SW:Pain. Or Disc. Have at it!
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Disc is omega OP at lower levels. Even at 70 so far Disc is OP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]