Dalaran Anvils Broken

70 Human Warrior
my engineer can't seem to use the anvils in Dalaran. I go up to the anvils (one in the blacksmith area, and the "enchanted avil" next door) and I try to craft some ghost iron bolts and it gives me the error message "requires anvil".
The avil in Stormwind does work though, just not in Dalaran.
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
reminder: Dal anvils are still not anvils, already nearly 2 months into expansion
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/19/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Madamoiselle
reminder: Dal anvils are still not anvils, already nearly 2 months into expansion
You should try the anvil in the engineers shop. It is still working and helps me get by in Dal until Blizz decides to fix the others. You might also notice that the cooking tables in most capitol cities don't work either. I have yet to see any blue acknowledgement on either of these bugs. Hopefully on this maintenance.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
this thread is a complete lie.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
11/19/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Meowyin
this thread is a complete lie.

Just because others are having the issue and you are not does not make it a lie. I personally haven't run into it on my Engineers, but then, I haven't done too much with them lately, so for all I know, they would have the same problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]