PvP gear & justice vendors?

I'm going to be hitting 90 soon and I have no idea where to go to spend my honor and justice points for lvl 90 gear. I just hit townlong steppes questing area and I haven't seen any vendors yet.

Where should I head if I want to spend honor & justice points for new gear?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
The faction quartermasters sell the justice/valor gear, so all over the world.

...however I did find that the Temple of the Black Ox has a Justice and Valor quartermaster that combines all of the gear from all the reps that can be bought for justice/honor. (These quarter masters don't have the rest of the rep items though that are bought for gold)

Honor quarter master I'm not sure, but I did find a Conquest 2200 rating or above vendor in the the Lion's Redoubt on the 'Great Wall of Panda' in the Dread Wastes.
Reply Quote
The faction quartermasters sell the justice/valor gear, so all over the world.

...however I did find that the Temple of the Black Ox has a Justice and Valor quartermaster that combines all of the gear from all the reps that can be bought for justice/honor. (These quarter masters don't have the rest of the rep items though that are bought for gold)

Honor quarter master I'm not sure, but I did find a Conquest 2200 rating or above vendor in the the Lion's Redoubt on the 'Great Wall of Panda' in the Dread Wastes.

So I can buy the PVP gear and justice gear from the vendors in Sw just like the 85 gear?

I didn't see any of it when I checked the vendors, does it not show up if I'm level 90 or are there special vendors I just missed?
Reply Quote
Yeah, I ran around sw and checked the usual vendors with no luck. Wowhead doesn't have any info on it, I've tried a few searches in Google ...Nothing.

where the heck do I buy season 12 dreadful honor gear?

And where can I spend my justice points on lvl 90 gear?
Edited by Haashy on 9/28/2012 8:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
temple of the black ox in townlong stepps has a vendor
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
At the great wall you can turn in ur honor points!!! Its in the middle of pandaria world map. north of the wall you will find it. between twolong stepples and Kun Lai!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Can you access the vendors or flight path on foot? Or do you need a flying mount?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
10/13/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Badgerbeard
Can you access the vendors or flight path on foot? Or do you need a flying mount?

You can get on top of the wall from the Shado-Pan Fallback in the southwest corner of Kun-Lai Summit.
Edited by Choonster on 10/13/2012 2:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have gotten a lot of questions as to where the PvE and PvP vendors are, so I made an easy to fallow video on how to get there. Hope this helps everyone :)

PvE Vendor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYdpLxzY5Kk&feature=youtu.be

PvP Vendor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKs24FrWDec&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]