OVER CROWDED!!!!!

90 Undead Rogue
I love Bleeding Hollow but this waiting in a que to play s**t is not cool. Im gonna have to say dueces to our awesome realm. Its been real guys and gals. Later. /wave
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
The que is 5 minutes at most during peak. Thats a lame reason to leave.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Lulz - obviously new to BH, 'cause these queues are laughable compared to BH's heyday and what we used to have to put up with (i.e. think in excess of 15min+ queues).

As Allaszun noted, a 5min queue is a rather odd reason to jump ship so quickly (and these queues have happened, consistently, right after each expansion as folks flock back to the game to check it out), but your sacrifice is not in vain as it will at least remove 30secs from my queue times.

We of the BH community thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
My care face is strong in this one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
o.o
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
you clearly must have missed out on all things Tichondrius. I played there for 3 years. This is nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Try Hellscream up till 1.9 and even then on patch days and weekends it was a mob scene, the madoran xfer at start of TBC was when it started to get better lol.
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Druid
Can I have all your stuff?
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
The que times at the beginning of Cata were way worse than they are right now. I think I was waiting 15-30 minutes a night to play for the first few weeks till it finally calmed down.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
i havent had a single queue to get into BH. Clearly you are all delusional!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
queuedance.html
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
The only que I've run into getting onto BH was back on Tuesday, and it was for 1 minute.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
moo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/28/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Raikino
moo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Come to illidan!!! We have no ques!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Lulz - obviously new to BH, 'cause these queues are laughable compared to BH's heyday and what we used to have to put up with (i.e. think in excess of 15min+ queues).

As Allaszun noted, a 5min queue is a rather odd reason to jump ship so quickly (and these queues have happened, consistently, right after each expansion as folks flock back to the game to check it out), but your sacrifice is not in vain as it will at least remove 30secs from my queue times.

We of the BH community thank you.

LOL! Well said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]