lol at Furiousity

90 Orc Warrior
alli trying to gank doesnt end well for him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4NSNJONejs
Reply Quote
17 Tauren Monk
Epic dude, he should have had you... some people shouldn't roll on a pvp server :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Rofl horde posting pvp vid to youtube to show epeen???

yous outnumber all ally 6 to 1 so really your so hardcore ....

how bout the fact i was in jade forest farming all sorts of horde this morning and then tonight had horde screaming for 90s to help em cuz they cant gank people properly lol

btw nice bar.....
Edited by Acidfolk on 9/28/2012 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Maybe I should start postin my PvP vids of 3-5 allis from Sargeras (when this toon was on Illidan) trying to attack me.

I once went to Xroads since it was getting attacked by 2 ret pallies and a blood dk from Sargeras. They all took 35+ mins to kill me when I attacked the 3 of them and still took them that long to kill me from when I rezzed from half health.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
should post vids of the failboat horde that try and gank other ally then get tooled and after they get smashed they call in 10 of their closest buds for 1 person lol

btw hi twiztedmindz guild sorry xanthi cant pvp well lol

6 times this shad priest tried to gank me and 6 times he got rolled after that i guess his guildies felt bad he was failing they came and helped him lol

so before you post remember its a 7 to 1 ratio and frankly none of the alliance here care about how awesome pvp on a pvp server is ....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Wait,PvP happened?

Preposterous.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
sore alli
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
you missed the part where the spokrey spanked you

or the part where furiosity smacked you down when you tried to gank him in the beginning

lawls all around good show but i second the pvp happened on a pvp server?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Maybe I should start postin my PvP vids of 3-5 allis from Sargeras (when this toon was on Illidan) trying to attack me.

I once went to Xroads since it was getting attacked by 2 ret pallies and a blood dk from Sargeras. They all took 35+ mins to kill me when I attacked the 3 of them and still took them that long to kill me from when I rezzed from half health.

35 minutes? Lets refrain from wild exaggerations.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Rofl horde posting pvp vid to youtube to show epeen???

yous outnumber all ally 6 to 1 so really your so hardcore ....

how bout the fact i was in jade forest farming all sorts of horde this morning and then tonight had horde screaming for 90s to help em cuz they cant gank people properly lol

btw nice bar.....

Also you like extremly foolish saying *WAH WAH WAH POSTING PVP VIDEO WHEN WE OUT NUMBERED WAH WAH*

When the video posted looked like a 1v1 to me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
never 1v1 on muggy lol

and to whine about being outnumbered meh your saying that not me i was pointing out that horde killing alliance members on this server is like punching a child no real accomplishment lol

if one or two of you horde fail all of a sudden you pull friends out of your bags and it turns into a 7 on 1 train so ya not like it matters in the end
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I can't help but notice the parts you cut out. Your friend having to save you when you jumped me the first time. You jumping me the second time while I was questing. The part where you followed me for about 1/2 an hour. The part where you sat outside the Alliance camp waiting for me even longer. All of that happened before this video starts. You even left out the part where you ran away from Spokrey like a scalded dog and the section where you got face-rolled proper.

It's fine if you kick my !@# a few times 'round. It's bound to happen on a PvP server. I spend as much time getting ganked by Horde as I do anything else. But lying about it to fortify some false sense of arete is just sad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
u mad bro?
Reply Quote
alli trying to gank doesnt end well for him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4NSNJONejs

09/28/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Monke
Epic dude, he should have had you... some people shouldn't roll on a pvp server :P

$100 says those are the same person
Edited by Tim on 10/7/2012 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
"so before you post remember its a 7 to 1 ratio and frankly none of the alliance here care about how awesome pvp on a pvp server is ...."

Funny in the video it looked 1 v 1.... i'm just saying legolas just sayin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I think it was a good video! Good job on showing that paly!

But in all honestly, it was badly played by the paly. I wouldn't post a video about beating a BAD player, post one about beating a good one. What's weird is your running around leveling with fraps?! I know you can hot-key it record at any time but it's leveling?!

Btw, for reference, this wasn't a gank at all. You had zero mobs on you and it looked like you were level 88 or 89 in the video. So it was honestly an even fight.

But, I applaud you for beating a bad paly, well played.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
yes starting at 30% health is a fair fight
Edited by Triturador on 10/10/2012 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
tim you can go !@#$ yourself gtf out of my thread
Edited by Triturador on 10/10/2012 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think it was a good video! Good job on showing that paly!

But in all honestly, it was badly played by the paly. I wouldn't post a video about beating a BAD player, post one about beating a good one. What's weird is your running around leveling with fraps?! I know you can hot-key it record at any time but it's leveling?!

Btw, for reference, this wasn't a gank at all. You had zero mobs on you and it looked like you were level 88 or 89 in the video. So it was honestly an even fight.

But, I applaud you for beating a bad paly, well played.

Getting jumped at 30% life is definitely a fair fight, but yea the only reason I did this video was because I wanted to show off my panda good looks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
O hecks, I did not see that Mr. Warrior!

I do believe that is quite impressive to see a warrior heal himself for large quantities. You actually out-healed the paladin himself (a true hybrid).

But, I would have to say that, even though at 30%, he caught you at "Good" health percentage. You were able to instantly begin regen. health as soon as fight began, well sort of.

Second Wind?! FTW!

Good job, hat is off to you kind, sir!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]