Captain Doren

81 Orc Hunter
just stands there...nothing happenes...abandoned several times...relogged...nothing
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
All he does for my realm is evade every thing
Reply Quote
Same thing on Doomhammer just evades everything
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Same thing on Dethecus for the quest The Darkness Within in the Den of Defiance.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
Confirmed the same on Kilrogg. Quest is a chokepoint quest. Unable to proceed any further while he is bugged.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Shaman
Same on gallywix server...
Reply Quote
bump, SWC we can't do anything
Reply Quote
same on feathermoon
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Same here on Eredar. Requesting a rolling server restart on all servers ASAP.
This is a main questline and hence I can't progress any further.

Update
He finally reset and appeared in his human form after a while (aka +30 minutes). Seems like he gets screwed up if he changes into Sha form but the player attacking him dies, that's my guess.
Edited by Haram on 9/26/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Same on my realm. EVADE.
Reply Quote
32 Worgen Warrior
Same on Detheroc
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
HUNTER EXPLOSIVE TRAPS kill him.. I know it's not a fix to the game, but if you want your storyline to continue, have a hunter or two spam explosive traps underneath him. Took me about 15 minutes solo to kill him, but then the story continues once he's dead.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Alexstrasza as well
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Broken on Ravenholdt.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Reported since at least 9/25 and still no flipping action taken. What the hell Blizz? I can't continue questing...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
A hunter can still hit him with his Fire traps. Takes awhile, but I and guildies have done this a number of times now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Dear Blizzard,

Judging by the posts in this thread this has been a problem for a while. I also happen to know that there have been several "patch Tuesday" updates as well as a major patch that happened recently.

And yet the problem still seems to exist.

Now considering the linear nature of the quest chains in Panderia and the fact that without doing *this* particular quest you can not go any further, the fact that you haven't even taken the time to pop on this thread and say "Yeah we are aware of the problem and are still working on the issue" is irksome to say the very least.

In fact I may have been nominated for the "Understatement of the Year" award.

Would someone please give us paying customers a heads up as to the status of getting this major snag fixed?

Thank you.
Edited by Lekaila on 12/8/2012 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]