[Realm First!]

90 Orc Death Knight
Everyone posts what realm first you got!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsMCnAxxzo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Nobody cares.
Reply Quote
Shaman

http://i.imgur.com/aW0WQ.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I think I'm still the only 90 monk on server. I'm a little disappointed that I had nobody to compete against, but I did beat a couple of classes to server first, so I guess that's something.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
10/01/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Stunefoo
I think I'm still the only 90 monk on server. I'm a little disappointed that I had nobody to compete against, but I did beat a couple of classes to server first, so I guess that's something.

That tells you how bad this server is when you can level from 80-90 faster than most can level from 85-90.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Solstice server first The Stone Guard's 10 man
Edited by Tribulation on 10/3/2012 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
xfering my monk on thursday we can be the only 2 90 monks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
10/02/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Tribulation
Solstice server first The Stone Guard's 10 man

Grats guys!
How is Feng coming along? It feels like we'll be able to get him tonight; I think we just need to work on the transition into the third phase.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
10/03/2012 12:23 AMPosted by Poniflex
xfering my monk on thursday we can be the only 2 90 monks

Nice! But I saw another 90 monk yesterday and i think there may be one on alliance side now, so we're starting to get some.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Realm First; all of DS, Heroic DS, FL,Heroic FL :) haha
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
10/04/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Gunslinguru
Realm First; all of DS, Heroic DS, FL,Heroic FL :) haha

I saw you guys got Feng down rather quickly as well. Nice job!
We're still trying, but we're still waiting on all of our core team to get to 90 (/sigh) and for some work schedules to change (which looks like that may still be 2 weeks out). I'm hoping there can be some fairly close competition for server firsts in this tier, but we're a little slow off the mark, so we'll just have to see.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I saw you guys got Feng down rather quickly as well. Nice job!
We're still trying, but we're still waiting on all of our core team to get to 90 (/sigh) and for some work schedules to change (which looks like that may still be 2 weeks out). I'm hoping there can be some fairly close competition for server firsts in this tier, but we're a little slow off the mark, so we'll just have to see.

Yeah :) good competition is always fun, our core is a little on the fritz as well trying to get everyone together and at 90, i am sure both of our guilds will get our core to work out sooner or later :) haha
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
EDIT: Glad you came back to pick up those Feats again Mosdef, planning on raiding barely and then quitting until the next expansion again?
Edited by Yomiel on 10/10/2012 5:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/10/2012 03:08 AMPosted by Yomiel
EDIT: Glad you came back to pick up those Feats again Mosdef, planning on raiding barely and then quitting until the next expansion again?

Nothing else left to do .... Everything important has been accomplished
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You know it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Super Late, but realm first Gold Challenge Modes
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
horde first'ed your mom
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZVUyyHYkBHk#!

Mosdefs theme.... Seems to suit him best.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I think I'm the first to finish all the rank 8 bosses in Brawler's Guild on Alliance. Any hordefolk finished it yet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]