Frueh has entered the building.

90 Dwarf Priest
Ever want to play with/ against a Bladefist legend? Now is your chance. I'm pretty casual, but I'm back on Bladefist and I'm here to gank.

I'll be leveling up pretty slowly, so feel free to come hunting for me if you are Horde, I'll constantly be flagged. If you are Alliance feel free to whisper me some love, or ask me if you need a healer for instances/group quests.

See you around scrubs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yBQ1UcznEg&feature=channel&list=UL
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Not gonna even look at that link. Not falling for that one again.

KISSES
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's not for you since you were there. It's for everyone else to laugh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Announcing you are here to gank on a PvE server....

Look out, we got a....

Never mind, you know the meme.

And honestly, bro more power to you.

09/25/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Frueh
Ever want to play with/ against a Bladefist legend?

Who are you again?

I mean I'm nobody, but I haven't heard of you either.
Reply Quote
31 Night Elf Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yBQ1UcznEg&feature=channel&list=UL

Frueh, Gow, Adia and Weaponx. That was a long time ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, it was back when Salus Novus was good at exploiting and getting banned. The good 'ole days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/06/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Coogar
That was a long time ago.

In the before time, in the long long ago. When men were men and the sheep were scared.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Makes me wonder if Gimped will make an appearance.
Reply Quote
31 Night Elf Mage
10/07/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Bubbleøseven
Yeah, it was back when Salus Novus was good at exploiting and getting banned. The good 'ole days.

Oh yeah, use a priest bubble and get banned for a day. You sound bitter! Shake it off man, it's been years!

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't forget crashing the ulduar servers intentionally! That patch day was a blast thanks to Salad Noob.

Oh yeah, use a priest bubble and get banned for a day. You sound bitter! Shake it off man, it's been years!

LOL

Why on earth would I be bitter. I was just reminding everyone what a greenhorn scrub Frueh and his guild was. Posting on a 28 makes you sound scared.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
IAMFRUEH
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Bubble, sounds like you've become the top dog on the forums since I've been gone. Thanks for keeping my spot warm, I'll let you keep it for another month while I'm out at sea, but when I get back, get ready to take a knee, along with the rest of this servers scrubs.

If you're upset about Salus exploiting Sarth, cry. It's all you can do about it, we did it cuz we could, and why not? We did it legit the very next week.

Salus Novus, the bad guys of Bladefist. We love the QQ, we love the hate, represent.

Toppers <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
You guys can have the forums, not my style, but sorry Frueh, the REAL King of Bladefist is right here, bebe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 in your meters, #1 in your hearts, #1 in Ego - Deathpwnu, King of Bladefist.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nah, I don't hate you at all. If there weren't any loser exploiters to be banned, good guilds might be tempted to cheat.

Reform your guild, double dog dare you.
Reply Quote
Welcome back Frueh ! Now we need Ariki back here for some Polish moshpitting and crazy stupid ranting !
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
OMAGAD Freuh!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]