Frueh has entered the building.

1 Human Paladin
Don't forget crashing the ulduar servers intentionally! That patch day was a blast thanks to Salad Noob.

Oh yeah, use a priest bubble and get banned for a day. You sound bitter! Shake it off man, it's been years!

LOL

Why on earth would I be bitter. I was just reminding everyone what a greenhorn scrub Frueh and his guild was. Posting on a 28 makes you sound scared.

Lol you actually think we crashed the server? I find it funny people think we did things like that. For the record, only 10 people were banned for the Sarth exploit, you shouldn't call the entire guild cheaters. We exploited the boss for a joke, got banned, came back and still got the server first.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
10/13/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Hunza
Welcome back Frueh ! Now we need Ariki back here for some Polish moshpitting and crazy stupid ranting !

Best tank on bladefist
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
First time i came here in years, and i see Frueh, Gow, etc.

hi!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Frueh shouldn't you have tried a different class? We all know you were bad at priest and now someone almost (ALMOST) equally bad at priest(me) is the king of the server.

Hey bro... what's long, hard and full of sea-men?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
a boat .................with paris hilton on it?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
first of all "frueh" as some may call you, you don't have right coming to my server and making fun of bubbleoseven he makes fun of himself almost enough to fill the void 2nd of all you defiantly don't come on my forums and call your self legendary when you most likely worse then seraphym (enough said there) and 3rd i am a rank 1 challenger fear me- lostkiller of the fourwinds
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/19/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Lostkiller
first of all "frueh" as some may call you, you don't have right coming to my server and making fun of bubbleoseven he makes fun of himself almost enough to fill the void 2nd of all you defiantly don't come on my forums and call your self legendary when you most likely worse then seraphym (enough said there) and 3rd i am a rank 1 challenger fear me- lostkiller of the fourwinds

Nice sentence bro. I would have a witty "didn't graduate high school" remark, but then I remembered everyone in your guild is under the age of twelve.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Bubbleoseven you embarrass your self all the times its okay make fun of my grammar im fine with it but at the end of the day when your still working on will of the emperor 10 man i laugh because 10 man is for bad kids as you would say that awkward moment when you still can't kill !@#$ on 10 man...get good kiddo cy@@
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/20/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Lostkiller
Bubbleoseven you embarrass your self all the times its okay make fun of my grammar im fine with it but at the end of the day when your still working on will of the emperor 10 man i laugh because 10 man is for bad kids as you would say that awkward moment when you still can't kill !@#$ on 10 man...get good kiddo cy@@

lol I miss this
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Children Calm Down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I wouldn't call 2 pulls "working" on Will. After our scheduled 25s for the week are done, we do 10man to learn strategy for 25s for the time being.

And dude, I think you are giving 25man too much credit for being difficult. 10man is really hard. The bosses hit for so little in 10man I can barely get enough vengeance to do mad deeps. It's very frustrating.
Edited by Bubbleøseven on 10/21/2012 8:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just to make sure nobody is mad, here is a sha of happiness. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

{◕ ◡ ◕}
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
wait a second so according to you paragon is trash interesting and that awkward moment when elegeon 25 man is like complete joke compared to 10 man. just like back in DS when i did 25s with insurgency and laughed at its difficulty on how you called that hard. 25 hagara probably was the funniest thing in the world too me i dont understand how seraphym had so much trouble with it any who lets wait till heart of fear and TotEs to come out so i can make fun of your progression some more
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
10/19/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Lostkiller
Frueh was actually a Gladiator of like two seasons lol, and he was the leader of arguably the most successful guilds to be on this server, Vindication back in TBC and Salus Novus back in WoTLK. I do not think calling him "worse then seraphym," is necessarily accurate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/21/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Lostkiller
wait a second so according to you paragon is trash interesting and that awkward moment when elegeon 25 man is like complete joke compared to 10 man. just like back in DS when i did 25s with insurgency and laughed at its difficulty on how you called that hard. 25 hagara probably was the funniest thing in the world too me i dont understand how seraphym had so much trouble with it any who lets wait till heart of fear and TotEs to come out so i can make fun of your progression some more

It's as if saying things on the internet makes them true. Dude, I'm not in competition with you for progression at all. Have fun in 10s.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
In Canada it would be Frueh's building has been entered ;)

<3 hello people.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
omg weaponx guess that was awhile ago
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
yea because 25 man doesnt get more healers or anything, if anything some of the mechanics make it harder on 10 man than 25 man. But hey, for that extra dog you get 15 extra people...seems legit. I wouldn't call Bubbles top dog on forums...he would say that, but we know how "off" his judgement can be, welcome back Frueh, i'm sure i'll enjoy your company online more than bubble's. All i took from that video was Wisconsin, wisco peeps unite!
Edited by Lundor on 11/5/2012 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Have we met?
Reply Quote
Alright, back from sea, again... Now time to start owning. Not playing a priest though, seems like they didn't get the Flavor of the Expansion bat. Look out for some new alliance guys and see if you can guess who I am =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]