@ Horde, @#$% sake

85 Troll Hunter
LMAO. This is hilarious. Alliance do this and it is a perfectly okay and valid strategy. Horde use it and it is a cheap bullying and noob form of harassment.

You don't like how it is going on your side for this Failliance then pack your bags and move back to Bull!@#$ Mountain on another server.

could not of said it better myself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
All the tough talk from a bunch of horde on Illidan is really funny. I mean come guys. You are running around questing on a PVP server where the odds of running into an alliance are almost nil and when you do, you are one of 15 people attacking them. You are talking tough when you are hiding on a server that is 1000 to 1 horde to alliance. Pretty laughable.

I love it on Illidan because it is a fun challenge to work around a ton of horde trying to get something done. I do a lot of grave yard walking, but it beats just doing quests against a bunch of NPCs that have no chance to kill you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
blizzards fault... Illidan was about the only major pvp server in north america last expansion dominated by horde. Tons of horde players into pvp and not wanting to sell out for the human racial came here... it was the last place horde was still strong.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
Ignore the immature kids. They don't know how to help create a good PvP server. I've been here since launch. Those were the times the fights were more even when it comes to World PvP. Azuregos? Kazzak 1.0? 4 Nature Dragons? I've been to those war fighting for the world bosses as well. Crashed the server though.

You jumped into PvP server and Blizzard screwed the PvP servers by not controlling transfers and faction change. They are more interested on making more money from players who paid for it than making the server a good one. It's not like the days where they enable two-way transfer to balance the PvP servers. Even the free transfer is another rubbish. You have no choice but to endure the imbalanced population crap. End of story.

PM me if you see me online. There is a solution within our server so you guys can hit 90 without dungeon grinding or enduring being "massively outnumbered".
Edited by Rhythalia on 9/29/2012 5:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Please, just leave. I said please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/29/2012 05:23 AMPosted by Zorixon
Please, just leave. I said please.

Why would you want us to leave? You are on a PVP server. You should be screaming at Blizzard to get more alliance on here so that there can be PVP battles.

Or is it that if the server has no alliance you do not even have to worry about your PVP flag and you will always be safe?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Only horde could make these threats and think theyre unstoppable. Fallen angel ran through you scrubs every night in TB. So I don't what your talking about saying you'll come find us and camp us for hours. We brought the fight to you. I personally used to sit right outside of Org and kill scrub horde. More than half of you can't even pvp. It's b.c you guys don't know how to judge your surroundings b.c you never have to.
Edited by Falco on 9/29/2012 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
lol ally mad they suck and low populated.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
09/29/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Falco
Only horde could make these threats and think theyre unstoppable. Fallen angel ran through you scrubs every night in TB. So I don't what your talking about saying you'll come find us and camp us for hours. We brought the fight to you. I personally used to sit right outside of Org and kill scrub horde. More than half of you can't even pvp. It's b.c you guys don't know how to judge your surroundings b.c you never have to.

Amen Falco, its too easy. 40 more days and I will be back hunting with you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
LoL my fear when that's true
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]