Reward for battles?

90 Dwarf Death Knight
Ok its addicting.... But whats the point? Now if when you won a match you had a roll between the 2 players to see 1 if they would lose a pet to you & 2 what pet . That would be awesome.... Im kind of sick of all the trading card pet snobs lol..... Gota Catch em ALL !!!!!!
Reply Quote
72 Worgen Druid
Ok its addicting.... But whats the point? Now if when you won a match you had a roll between the 2 players to see 1 if they would lose a pet to you & 2 what pet . That would be awesome.... Im kind of sick of all the trading card pet snobs lol..... Gota Catch em ALL !!!!!!

Heck no. If that went live, I'd abandon pet battles quicker than you could say "thissuxfixit."
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Shaman

Oh HELL no. Look, these as you call them trading card pet snobs actually PAID real money for their pets and to just arbitrarily lose them like that. I would be very very upset if I had to lose ANY of my pets. as I said, Hell no.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Good idea.... not.

Sorry. Some pets actually cost money and some pets a heck of a long time to get.

Its like regular PvP. Winning a fight doesn't entitle you to a piece of his equipment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
An intriguing idea, but one that will ultimately fly like a lead balloon. As Gilroykilroy said, some pets cost real world money, and some pets take a long time to catch. Like I spent over an hour this morning trying to catch a rare Spirit Crab in the Ghostlands. I'd be real annoyed if I lost that in a PvP battle, especially with the way people are gaming the system to gank honest players. This idea, if implemented, would kill pet PvP.

The whole idea of the system is that it is fun. That's why they don't even keep track of your losses, just your wins.
Reply Quote
I present to you... a flying lead balloon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_(2008_season)#Lead_Balloon
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I think , that with a chance to win big or lose big it would make it more fun & I was saying it be like a dice roll or If you would lose a pet when you lost the battle & then another dice roll on what pet. Thats kindof my point with all the paid for pets those folks who cant afford them would have a chance to get them as well. or maybe even not win their pet but a "shadow" copie of it or something along those lines IdK ... I think would make it more fun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]