Alchemy

90 Night Elf Hunter
I have 525 alchemy how do I get new recipes in Pandaria?

Ty.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
They're learned by discovery now. Check out this blog, it will explain everything in detail.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7305441
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
You can learn two new recipes at the alchemy trainer. You'll then learn all the rest by through the discovery process so keep making stuff!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ty!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Where is the Alchemy trainer that sells those two recipes?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I could have sworn I trained some new pandaria alchemy stuff yesterday, but they're not there on my list today.
Reply Quote
36 Pandaren Monk
09/27/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Maikyl
I could have sworn I trained some new pandaria alchemy stuff yesterday, but they're not there on my list today.

the alchemy creation is set up differently now. sort by potions, elixirs and try has skill up. I'm sure you will find them. but looking at your alchemly level you might not have a skill up so look carefully.
HTH
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
09/27/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Brundhila

Any of them should. I learned them in Dalaran.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
09/27/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Keeblik

Any of them should. I learned them in Dalaran.

Ok... what do we do if the trainer doesn't give them...? Trainer has offered me absolutely nothing and I have absolutely no idea why... any other suggestions? I've talked to the one in Dawn's Blossom and in Orgrimmar and neither give me anything.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
There were people saying that the vendor UI would default to not showing what is available to learn. Make sure the drop down is showing either all or available. You should be able to get the Zen training and two recipes. From there only use the new recipes and the ones learned from it to level up.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
10/06/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Sinslady
There were people saying that the vendor UI would default to not showing what is available to learn. Make sure the drop down is showing either all or available. You should be able to get the Zen training and two recipes. From there only use the new recipes and the ones learned from it to level up.

Yep, made sure that was the case and the right things ticked. I've got the training but no recipes. Kind of frustrating. So far have found nothing about it :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]