Get on our level.
Edited by Triggerhappy on 9/27/2012 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
6:1 Ratio

I would hope so.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Obviously the horde weren't FeelingCute enough to win.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
word
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Alliance vs Horde:

http://youtu.be/6BB9MI_8bsE

Get on our level.

Funny how you werent up for world pvp when you did the trigger special on daggy and mydeth or when we camped endtimes, your officer, for 10 minutes straight. Get on our level.

Edit: Oh and welp too. We also camped welp waiting for more of you to show up for an actual fight. Never came. Too bad, so sad.
Edited by Wtbskillz on 9/27/2012 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/27/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Triggerhappy
Alliance vs Horde:

Yeah remember me killing you over and over 1v1 while you try to run away every single time I see you. Goooood times, goooooood times.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
LOL It's Moxie. Faetal's not in your terr-a-bad guild bro, why did you say he was? BTW hunter that RUNs in TB how does it feel to be scared of Sir Chillerace? :3

Previously on Skype . . .

Chillerace: "Who are these Moxie kids, I've never heard of them?
Poonxo: "Some ultra bads"
Chillerace: "Their GM seems pumped on the forums."
Woggle: "Yeah, that triggerhappy guy isn't even a GM, he's a 2k try-hard officer."
Chillerace: "Figures. He ran from me in TB and then came back with 8 people and it still took him 1 minute of no pocket heals and 5 people to down me. They wanted me so hard Q.Q"
Woggle: "Spawn the guards!"
Chillerace: "Spawn the guards!"

But yeah, in case you wanted to see my level, go to this bro and go to MINE BROs XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaV1M9LahKI
Edited by Chillerace on 9/27/2012 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ally.. Cant kill without Superior Power
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/27/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Wanderlust
Alliance vs Horde:

Yeah remember me killing you over and over 1v1 while you try to run away every single time I see you. Goooood times, goooooood times.

Did he bust out the trigger special? Deterrence+rocket boots run away a little then disengage+parachute and then mount up? He does that any time he's faced with an actual fight.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
*Woosh*

http://youtu.be/Ye3cIHH62_A
Reply Quote
LOL It's Moxie. Faetal's not in your terr-a-bad guild bro, why did you say he was? BTW hunter that RUNs in TB how does it feel to be scared of Sir Chillerace? :3

Previously on Skype . . .

Chillerace: "Who are these Moxie kids, I've never heard of them?
Poonxo: "Some ultra bads"
Chillerace: "Their GM seems pumped on the forums."
Woggle: "Yeah, that triggerhappy guy isn't even a GM, he's a 2k try-hard officer."
Chillerace: "Figures. He ran from me in TB and then came back with 8 people and it still took him 1 minute of no pocket heals and 5 people to down me. They wanted me so hard Q.Q"
Woggle: "Spawn the guards!"
Chillerace: "Spawn the guards!"

But yeah, in case you wanted to see my level, go to this bro and go to MINE BROs XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaV1M9LahKI

what ?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/28/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Zigen
Why would it matter if Faetal's in the guild or not? Kids crap.

Yeah and also, don't flatter yourself. The only reason anybody near glad range would join your guild is either they're trolling or you're paying them.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock

Why would it matter if Faetal's in the guild or not? Kids crap.

Because they said to go and watch his channel in their previous post along with other "youtube/twitch" heros, some of which have never been in their guild and I wanted to point one of them out that I noticed, don't really understand why they would put glads or other players who do not belong to their guild and support them as if they do. Doesn't make a lick a' sense to me.

PS: I'm a destruction warlock at heart, so I go to Cobrak for all of my fanboism, he is better than me atm =p

http://www.youtube.com/user/casteas16?feature=watch amiright? :3

aka Zig, the guild talks a lot of unrealistic !@#$ and gloats. I'm calling them on it in any way I see fit, because that's how I roll <3 Sir Chilli for free soulstones!
Edited by Chillerace on 9/28/2012 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/27/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Wanderlust
Alliance vs Horde:

LuL...

Trig,

What happened to Verbal? Your Website designer, that didn't meet your 2.2K requirements from a year ago, but was an officer? I miss him.. he needs to come back so we can troll him out of our guild moar....=/ Maybe he will like it here with us, like some of your other guild mates.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/28/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Zigen
I think you quoted the wrong person here, buddy. We were a top 20US guild on Daggerspine... we had many glads in the guild including me.

Nah I quoted you to agree with you, I was referring to the guild moxie! Zigen you should know better :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So, what i can take with me from this thread is that; Chillerace is a boss, and that <PvP Trainer> and <Moxie> have a rivalry going on.

Good stuff, good stuff.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
So, what i can take with me from this thread is that; Chillerace is a boss, and that <PvP Trainer> and <Moxie> have a rivalry going on.

Good stuff, good stuff.

We had one last season moxie too scurred now though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]