Alliance on this server are cowardly scum.

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Mage
It's true. Every alliance on this server (and I'm sure other servers) are all cowards. I don't mean this in the "I'm playing a game and I think I'm so badass and they're all cowards" I mean it seriously.

I don't think I've ran into one group of ally that wouldn't attack simply because they have the advantage of numbers. And the MOMENT that advantage is gone (fair) they split.

I can kill an ally MY level and what will that ally do? Fight fair? Some good ole fair pvp? Nope. He's gonna call his entire guild and anyone in the surrounding area while he sits back fapping thinking him and his ally are so good.

The funny part is I can be on a level 70 alt, and kill a level 70 ally. And you know what that ally will do? He'll call 5 of his 85 friends, get on his 85 main and come kill my 70 toon. And then, of course, TAUNT me and shout "Y OU LOSE" as if they've just accomplished something noble.

Like especially after the expansion. The areas are filled with pvp but mostly ally ganking because they know they have the majority. I often wonder if you ally think you're good at this game or what? It seems you're all terrible so you naturally keep 5 higher level friends because you know you're just so bad at doing things properly.

The worst part is when us horde WIN these little pvp battles and we get to hear a cool mature ally /yelling

"YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE"

Everytime THEY die of course. It just seems that ally on this server are filled with pathetic, desperate people who try their hardest to get a kill, no matter how fair.

This tends to happen in Tol Barad. Me and my guild will be killing and WINNING and of course you'll see "YO U LOSE" being shouted by super cool Calipaly as she dies for the 50th time.

Where is the class, the honor? You're all like retarded kids that keep dying but think you somehow win by spamming annoying macros. It's pathetic. It really is.

I've noticed me, and a majority of the horde tend to have a "honor" to our killing. We kill on our own, we try it fair. We even have heart and we'll attack people that out number us. I'm not gonna call my guild if I get killed. I'm gonna rez, buff and try to kill your !@# again.

And I'm not just saying this to start something, it's honestly true and it annoys me like nothing else. Alliance running around outmatching thinking they're good.

It just seems all ally on this server are classless pricks.

You're all scum. Every. Single. One of you.
Edited by Atheistmage on 9/27/2012 11:37 AM PDT
34 Blood Elf Rogue
Not all Alliance are scum. At least when I played alliance years and years ago on Lightninghoof it was a pretty decent community. I remember a 60-soemthing undead lock attempting to gank my 40-something hunter in Wetlands. My bf was playing as well on his mage.

We...owned...this guy. Ok, he did soulstone back before I could warn my bf to get away from his corpse. He took out my bf and I finished him off again.

So Horde use to try and grief us as well...and sometimes they were brutally successful at it.

Also.."fair PvP" is an oxymoron.

Trolls are on both sides. Alliance outnumber Horde much of the time. A bigger pool means more trolls.

*cue the alliance posting "U Mad Bro?"*
Edited by Keldril on 9/27/2012 11:30 AM PDT
Both factions do this, you just don't notice it when the Horde does it because it doesn't affect you.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Jade Forest was getting pretty ridiculous yesterday with the ganking. I was more fortunate today before the server restart. Plenty of Alliance running around, but most of everybody I crossed just wanted to get their quests done like me.
90 Human Paladin
09/27/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Atheistmage
Every. Single. One of you.

But I'm such a carebear!
Hell, whenever I usually see a horde almost dying to mobs, I try to taunt the mobs off them to live, wave to them goodbye, and go back to what I was doing.
Several times they end up killing me, taunting me, and then corpse camp me.
I know that there are some horde out there that would sometimes come to goldshire to kill lowbies and I'd just sit there and dance with them, no matter how much of an advantage alliance had. (looking at you karmaann)
So I think this is just a LITTLE out of proportion. But hey, whatever helps you let off some steam. Generalize me all you want, I'll still keep hugging you!
90 Human Paladin
It's true. Every alliance on this server are really "stand-up" people. I mean it seriously.

It just seems all ally on this server are extremely classy.

You're all wonderful. Every. Single. One of you.

"You stay classy, San Diego!"
90 Draenei Priest
@OP

Every. Single. Alliance, eh?

Well, if we're gonna dictate this by your logic, then based on your response, every single Horde is a whiny person in need of Kleenex.

Welcome to PvP by the way.
89 Tauren Druid
You seem to be taking things a bit too seriously friend.
90 Human Hunter
Dear OP,

You're retarded, and narcissistic enough to think that if you don't actually get see something (like horde spam emoting, zerging, etc), then it doesn't happen. Your faction has WSB, let's remember.

So imma find you as you level. And when I do, imma ook you in the dooker.

Sincerely,
The level 90 guy who had to grind up on that instance a million effing times
34 Blood Elf Rogue
09/27/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Silvermight
Atheistmage.... this is an RP server, and you deserve to be gank 24/7 for having such name.

Agreed. Might reroll ally just to help out. BTW...I am an Atheist but it has no place in being a character name in a fantasy game so any ganking done by myself at least isn't over some misplaced disdain for your personal non-beliefs.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well, that's pretty harsh. I'm sorry it's been rough out there, and that so many of the Alliance players you've run into have been such jerks, but come on, you haven't even met all of us. And who knows, you may have been pleasantly passed by by Ally players who didn't bother you, so you didn't notice them.

I can tell you I've been ganked and corpse-camped by plenty of Horde on this server while trying to level, and yeah, it's really frustrating. But just like there are lots of terrific Horde players out there, there are lots of terrific Alliance players, too. Hopefully if you can keep a slightly more open mind about the other players on ED, you'll meet some.

Also, can we all of us stop using "retarded" as an epithet, please?
90 Troll Death Knight

I like this guy! I have always been Horde and only ever will be Horde, so I agree with my colleague.
90 Blood Elf Mage
@OP

Every. Single. Alliance, eh?

Well, if we're gonna dictate this by your logic, then based on your response, every single Horde is a whiny person in need of Kleenex.

Welcome to PvP by the way.

lol the funny thing is I've actually been PvP'ing exclusively since wrath. These are things I've noticed for a while and felt like it needed to be posted so you know how bad you all are.

Dear OP,

You're retarded, and narcissistic enough to think that if you don't actually get see something (like horde spam emoting, zerging, etc), then it doesn't happen. Your faction has WSB, let's remember.

So imma find you as you level. And when I do, imma ook you in the dooker.

Sincerely,
The level 90 guy who had to grind up on that instance a million effing times

Oh please. I ENCOURAGE you to come find me. We'll see who's dook gets ooked.
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/27/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Keldril
Atheistmage.... this is an RP server, and you deserve to be gank 24/7 for having such name.

Agreed. Might reroll ally just to help out. BTW...I am an Atheist but it has no place in being a character name in a fantasy game so any ganking done by myself at least isn't over some misplaced disdain for your personal non-beliefs.

It's actually purely for comedic purposes. I've had some fun times just because of my name. A guy thought I was a pretentious prick because of my name before but then he saw what I was doing with it and whispered me and thought it was hilarious.
90 Blood Elf Mage

I like this guy! I have always been Horde and only ever will be Horde, so I agree with my colleague.

Lok'tar Ogar!
90 Human Hunter
I love retarded posts like this. I have gotten zerged by Horde multiple times after killing one of them. I have be emoted spammed, zerged, and had those "LOL YOU LOSE" things spam. OH wait, I must lying because I am Alliance.

What this boils down to is this kid got ganked, he is mad and now all Alliance are scum and cowards. Killing people like you in game makes my day quit honestly.
Take it as a personal victory that they need more people to kill you. Res, move on.

JK, you play a mage.
Edited by Adva on 9/27/2012 4:06 PM PDT
90 Undead Mage
Take it as a personal victory that they need more people to kill you. Res, move on.

JK, you play a mage.

:(
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]