Alliance on this server are cowardly scum.

(Locked)

90 Undead Mage
I am honestly starting to think we should all nominate this thread for sticky for: if this is how you react to WPvP the Emerald Dream community is not for you.

Or any PvP server.

Or high stress situations.

Or going outside...

out where?
90 Draenei Priest
I dunno what he's gonna do when he hits 90. He'll always have an excuse though. He'll either use gear and/or "class is overpowered" a lot.

Also, I am a horrible 1v1 shadow priest. So when he beats me (because it's likely) I want you all to remember this moment. He's gonna parade it up and down the streets.

And my response will be, "You beat a horrible player. So what?"
I really need to get out in the world more. I'm missing all this juicy wpvp. All this dailies area PvP is horribly boring.
90 Human Rogue
09/27/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Return
imma ook you in the dooker.

Lol'd
90 Pandaren Hunter
At least we all know now who to look for when its ganking time :D
90 Dwarf Shaman
I personally think everyone has their moments of acting like this, I haves seen Alliance do it (I may even take part, but I am a healer so it makes since I run) and I have been on the other side getting ganked and farmer by stupid Horde. So yeah.
90 Gnome Warlock
I havent read the whole thread, but i like how you say the Alliance are cowards, while me and Alvarie took down 3 of your guys (Dragnove / Tootles / Sable (level 90) with a special characted) and when they lost to 2 88s, you called a 2nd 90.

Numbers get even, Regulators run away...

I hope you enjoy that chair in the middle of Orgrimmar, but there's already a leader for that city, so even there you'll never truly matter

Edit: After this cool story bro post in this WAAAH WAAAH WAHH thread, obligatory:

YOU LOSE
YOU LOSE
YOU LOSE
Edited by Feardotcoil on 10/4/2012 4:52 AM PDT
90 Human Hunter
When I level my undead Mage, I am just going to spam this kids location to all my Alliance friends on RealID. So Return that means you need to get on my realID. *wink
Edited by Mairail on 10/4/2012 7:21 AM PDT
94 Tauren Druid
Went to google a good "cowardly scum" quote and this thread is result #3. lol
60 Human Rogue
Show me where the big bad Ally touched you =)
90 Dwarf Paladin
Lord, I love this thread.
90 Draenei Hunter
Anyone know if the OP is 90 yet? I want to see the vid.
90 Worgen Hunter
One cannot believe this thread is still going.
90 Undead Mage
10/04/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Harry
One cannot believe this thread is still going.

Your name is Harry.
90 Human Death Knight
10/02/2012 03:22 AMPosted by Livedeath
Pretty sure this thread is making me transfer to Emerald Dream

I kept my word
90 Human Hunter
10/04/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Livedeath

I kept my word

Welcome to Emerald *blank* Dream
90 Draenei Hunter
10/04/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Livedeath

I kept my word

This is brilliant.
100 Human Hunter
10/04/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Feardotcoil
Numbers get even, Regulators run away...

so true or they just call on more. Ganked Atheistmage (lvl 87 now) he calls a 90 mage Riotoz no big deal. I kill both lvl 90 mage logs off. then debauch shows up i kill him and the roxodon shows up when im mounted about to go get health and they rez and another one inso show up. so it was 1v4 and i stayed in air. they flew off I sat and ate did a daily saw atheistmage and then those 4 90s plus another 90 hordezy show up. 1v4 (90s)+ 1 (87) of course I died, but I died laughing because when it was 1v2 they still lost. to say the least I use to play with them, but couldn't stand it and came alliance and it's much better. the thread is just a little bit of a conversation of what a rage atheistmage had during rbg's if he didn't afk while in que. -_-
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]