Story Forum Community Lounge 39

90 Blood Elf Mage
Link to the last Lounge: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606352702

No hating, flaming, violence, excess drinking, or talking about politics unless everyone else wants to!

Enjoy.

I have a lounge, so I won't be trying for Lounge 40+
Edited by Lorelaî on 9/27/2012 1:55 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Rogue
Jade Forest. Bottom part.
90 Human Warrior
Kun-Lai Summit. Northish part.
I accidentally glitched a mob in Kun Lai >>
90 Blood Elf Mage
My game keeps disconnecting me! D:
100 Night Elf Priest
Not lazy. Practical. Way too many alts doing too many things. Much easier to be centralized.

Not worried about having an AH because I set up a guild for bank space etc and am now using that toon (in SW) for all my AH needs.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Not lazy. Practical. Way too many alts doing too many things. Much easier to be centralized.

Not worried about having an AH because I set up a guild for bank space etc and am now using that toon (in SW) for all my AH needs.

I'm doing that too, for the most part. xD
90 Human Warrior

This is why I stick to one character.
Stayed up till 4:30am yesterday, but hit 90.

Was in a group a couple hours ago that killed the Sha of Anger, but got nothing in my loot satchel.
Edited by Katarn on 9/27/2012 5:40 PM PDT
100 Tauren Druid
Professions seem much easier this expansion - I already have First Aid, Mining, Alchemy, Inscription, and Jewelcrafting to 600. Also really enjoying the quest design -- I was glad to see that the quest chain narrating Shokia, Kiryn, and Riko's escapades remained largely unchanged (if changed at all) from the beta version. Riko's voice acting cracks me up. "Riko a lover AND a fighter!"
90 Night Elf Rogue
I've finally figured out how to achieve peace between the Alliance and the Horde.

Pet battling.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Quiet tonight, eh?
90 Human Warrior
I hate people who think subs will go down by the millions :(
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/27/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Lorthuron

same they need to think bigger. I say BILLIONS!!!!
90 Blood Elf Mage
Noooo! I think my favourite couple on glee is going to break up next week. D:

I'm a sad panda.

I'm a sad panda.

...no too easy.
90 Blood Elf Mage

I'm a sad panda.

...no too easy.

I really hope Kurt and Blaine don't break up, I'll be upset. The character of Kurt has helped me so much the past few years. I know that sounds lame, but I wasn't going to go to a councillor when I had Kurt. D:

...no too easy.

I really hope Kurt and Blaine don't break up, I'll be upset. The character of Kurt has helped me so much the past few years. I know that sounds lame, but I wasn't going to go to a councillor when I had Kurt. D:

Oh, no I was talking about the sad panda comment.
90 Human Warrior
09/27/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Shaithiss

same they need to think bigger. I say BILLIONS!!!!

You meanie!
100 Human Monk
I swear every stupid LFD group I get into has at least one guy who needs everything.

Now I just had a windwalker monk who needed on INT boots because he thought it had agility on it(I'm a Mistweaver).

It's making levelling enchanting disheartening
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]