Back and..no hacking...

NO HAX FOR U!
90 Night Elf Priest
Back and..no hacking...

NO HAX FOR U!

How did your sleep study go?
10/07/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Mahalia
Guys... rumors of hacking?

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-memory-editing/198650-screenshot-thread-94.html#post2534762

Hacking confirmed
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
You know what I hate about poems? You see, in my college level english class we're supposed to be learning about poems and what each of the poems mean right? Well imo there is no real interpretation about what the poem is supposed to mean. For example, where in my poem does it not say that aliens are invading? While you could easily interpret one line to mean "they're having a romantic evening on the beach" I could just as easily interpret it as "This is a trap set for Robert Browning in which giant aliens have sent this woman over to him in order to seduce him when in reality she's going to incapacitate him, beam him up to her mothership, and then shoot him into the sun where her children will feast off of his remains."
90 Human Paladin
It..was fine....not fond of a BUNCH OF THINGIES ON ME but results have to wait oh and my right ear now has some wax build up :(
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Oh please. Of course there's a true interpretation of a poem. The whole "It can be anything!" response is just stupid. Maybe you can perceive it as something different but that doesn't make it correct.
Let's say there are dirty footprints on a carpet, a window smashed open, and jewelry is missing. The correct interpretation would be that someone broke in and robbed the house.
However, you could interpret it that a monkey threw a rock and broke the window, the owner of the house took the jewelry himself, and the dirty footprints were left by a hobo who walked into the house.
There's an obvious right and wrong answer here.
But my point is that there is no way to know which one is the right answer. Since you've lived with society all this time you'd assume that the first answer was correct but couldn't it of been possible that the author of the story lived in an area in which the second answer was just a common thing? My point is that there is no real way to know unless you ask the author themselves, otherwise your interpretation would just be speculation.
90 Night Elf Rogue
African plays remind me of the wackiness that is Japanese game shows.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Well I'm back. Within the time I was gone, I finished typing up a nice long detailed paper explaining how Robert Browning, a poet, was a complete and utter dumbass and of how his works or at least one of them, was so lacking in detail that it could be interpreted as pretty much anything.
90 Blood Elf Mage
So I had a fairly slow night at work, came home to feeling sick shortly after I went to bed, and now I'm up, noticing people were raging yet again for the servers being down.

Seriously, get over it and go do something productive while they're down.
Edited by Lorelaî on 10/7/2012 2:16 PM PDT
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
So I have a fairly slow night at work, came home to feeling sick shortly after I went to bed, and now I'm up, noticing people were raging yet again for the servers being down.

I haven't seen anyone raging about the servers being down, in fact as far as I know of I didn't know they were down. Also what happened Lorelai? Did something happen yesterday?
90 Blood Elf Mage
So I have a fairly slow night at work, came home to feeling sick shortly after I went to bed, and now I'm up, noticing people were raging yet again for the servers being down.

I haven't seen anyone raging about the servers being down, in fact as far as I know of I didn't know they were down. Also what happened Lorelai? Did something happen yesterday?

Nah, it was just slow.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
So anything new happen today? Rufyn, are you in the poetry club or something?
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
10/07/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Rufyn
And hellllll naw, I hate traditional poetry.
And yet you insist on the concept of poetry having only one meaning instead of multiple meanings? As a poetry hater, I thought other poetry haters would have similar views on poetry.
Morning everyone

I woke up to my bedframe falling apart
90 Night Elf Priest
Morning everyone

I woke up to my bedframe falling apart

Morning.

Yikes?
The frame's old as dirt. Got it from my great aunt when she died 8 years ago, and who knows how long she had it.

Currently, the corner is propped up on my saxophone case, which thanks to a happy coincidence, is exactly as high as one of the legs for my bed frame.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I got revered with the Tillers yesterday, so I'm up to 12 farm plots, and I can start growing myself harmony, so I planted 10, saving the other two for the daily, because I dislike planting 1 of something.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]