Story Forum Community Lounge 39

90 Human Mage
How do you plant Harmony?

nvm
Edited by Spellestra on 10/8/2012 4:13 PM PDT
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
My god. Geology: one of the worst subjects to learn about. I just "read" an entire chapter of it and did a quiz on it. I have no clue what they were talking about during it, and if it weren't for a convenient site that told me all the answers for the quiz I would have failed. Do not take geology unless you're a scientific person, and only if you're interested in the planet.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I took Geology in College.

My lecture professor was a British marvel who I can't help but picture every time I catch Dante's Peak. The man was a credit to not just the department, but the entire concept of teaching, who, if he didn't love his job, was so adapt at faking it he really should have gone into acting. He was one of the greatest teachers I have ever had, and I only knew him from an anonymous lecture course.

I might have actually become a full on geologist if not for my lab teacher.

My lab teacher was a humorless sociopath, a dour shell of a human being who seemed to not only embody the phrase "those who can't, teach", but was both aware of that fact, and highly resentful. His frustrations overflowed to his students, and his only outlet seemed to be a game of how unhelpful can he be, and how much misery can he spread per student.

He was one of the worst teachers I've ever had to suffer through, and the reigning reason why I am NOT a Geologist to this day.
90 Night Elf Druid
Watching the Wolverine anime.

I'm confused on how they managed to get all of Wolverines physical characteristics right, yet produce something that looks nothing like Wolverine..

Also, sad that Steve Blum isn't voicing him in the dub.
90 Tauren Druid
*yawn*

Thought I would check to see if anything new and cool was being discussed and, color me unsurprised, it's still a bunch of the same threads with the same argument, almost verbatim.

Sad.

Still enjoying the expac myself - working on rep with Bull while doing dailies and occasional bursts of questing on my other 4 MoP-level toons.
85 Worgen Rogue
Frankenweenie, probably one of the best animated films I've seen since Toy Story 3. (Admittedly, I haven't seen ParaNorman.)

Really enjoyed that film, got me pumped for the upcoming Halloween events.
90 Tauren Druid
Frankenweenie, probably one of the best animated films I've seen since Toy Story 3. (Admittedly, I haven't seen ParaNorman.)

I would very much like to see that movie.
90 Night Elf Druid

I've only got one Halloween event that I look forward to every year.

Watching Hocus Pocus. It's totally the highlight of my year.
90 Human Mage
Hocus Pocus is the bomb

Also plan on enjoying Hallow's Eve with some spiffy new rings and maybe a helm for my paladin
85 Worgen Rogue
10/09/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Bullcowsby
I would very much like to see that movie.

It really takes you back to the years when Tim Burton did movies like Nightmare Before Christmas, in a time when he really put a lot of heart into his films. That was one of my most favorite Disney films as a kid. (The part where Jack would light himself on fire and jump into the fountain, coming out as a dapper skeleton man, was one of the parts of the film that I loved to rewind and watch again.)

10/09/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Ferlion
Watching Hocus Pocus. It's totally the highlight of my year.

I remember that film, would always watch it. For some reason I think my family was rather hesitant on letting me watch it because it had some adult humor in it.
Edited by Donahue on 10/9/2012 5:45 AM PDT
90 Human Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypoT2T3eWY0

I am impressed
90 Night Elf Priest
*yawn*

Mooooorning!

I have no room on my Alliance server to make a Pandaren. Considering changing one of the existing 80s to a furry, bouncy critter. Warrior or mage? Warrior or mage... Druid is def staying Night Elf. Lock is a gnome. Shaman is a goat.

I think maybe the warrior.

Now to convince hubby I'm not crazy for throwing yet MORE money at Blizzard...

PS.. I love "The Wandering Isle" from the soundtrack. I could listen to it over and over.
Edited by Mahalia on 10/9/2012 6:23 AM PDT
90 Human Mage
Morning Momma Mahalia

My Panda monk finally hit 80 last night.

Monks get new gear every ten levels, starting at 20:

Lv 20- Weapon
30-70 Belts
80 Weapon
90 Probably a Weapon

The lv 80 weapon was especially nice, since Cata greens are a bit rarer now, and the price for Berto's Staff jumped up a lot
85 Worgen Rogue
I've wanted to race change my Mage to Pandaren for the longest time...

But then I'd have to level cooking, and I hate cooking...
90 Human Mage
I've wanted to race change my Mage to Pandaren for the longest time...

But then I'd have to level cooking, and I hate cooking...

Cooking's not so bad. Especially if you start leveling it in Pandaria. You can get 1-525 rather quickly, I hear

What I hate is fishing
90 Night Elf Priest
I worked on fishing yesterday and it was putting me to sleep.
90 Human Mage
It's dull. I'm only doing it for chieves

The extra cooking mats is nice, I suppose
90 Human Warrior
For the juicy bits. Aeluron Lightsong and Shahira Silverton is going to together in a Life Bond(Or known as marriage but I don't like the term :P) It will be at the Beach on Kraangsang Wilds in Pandaria.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I've been considering making my hunter, who is currently Forsaken, a Pandaren. But I really like my Undead theme with him, of only using Undead Mounts, and pets.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]