Story Forum Community Lounge 39

90 Undead Death Knight
Req
10/10/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Vynathlon
lol "bring it on". Perhaps you should go back in time and challenge me instead. Currently I'm leveling and have abandoned all my gear for the sake of leveling, so i'll not be pvping any time soon, but the plus side is that I'll be getting to level 90 sooner than you will.

I've just been whooping people's asses all day in duels. Beat two lveel 90s and a bunch of 86-89s.
I even beat Vynathlon. I made a video even.
90 Night Elf Druid
Bah, Rufyn.. You broke my computer <.<
Edited by Ferlion on 10/11/2012 11:54 PM PDT
I'm enjoying the fact we're getting a lot of story development in the next few patches, but I'm less than thrilled about the content of said development
85 Worgen Rogue
Decided to watch Insidious on Netflix.

I found it pretty entertaining, and the ending was quite scary. Most people I hear say the red-faced demon looks like Darth Maul, but tbh he kept reminding me of Satan from the Tenacious D movie. (Which just made me love it more.)
90 Night Elf Priest
10/12/2012 05:11 AMPosted by Spellestra
I'm enjoying the fact we're getting a lot of story development in the next few patches, but I'm less than thrilled about the content of said development

This.

Argh!
85 Worgen Rogue
Meh, I just like to read about the Lore on other fantasy settings.

Magic: The Gathering seems like it has a cool setting, Guild Wars 2 is really cool, I thought about looking up the story about the Torchlight setting as well. (I deeply love the concept of the Berserker.)
Killed the Sha of Anger today! Got boots from the quest and T14 pants! Woo!

Also gave LFR a go. Guardians of Mogu'shan. Downed all bosses, got two quest items for my Legendary, and won some new shoulders! Woo!

Tommorow, I should hit Exalted with OotCS and Revered with GL. that will open up AC and SP for me. Probably won't win any new gear til tuesday, but today is turning out to be VERY good.
Edited by Spellestra on 10/12/2012 9:53 AM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
Very nice. I'm really enjoying the expansion (still) -- I love the feeling of having more to do than I have time for. And with 5.1 already announced... I just don't know whether Blizzard can keep it up!
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well.... servers are down. I guess that's going to put off my weekend grind for a bit.

Guess I'll go study some more for the regulation exam...
90 Blood Elf Mage
I just heard about Tyrande...

She's my favourite faction leader, and this is how they treat her?
90 Blood Elf Mage
Just hit Exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpent. Those mounts are too wiggly for me.
10/12/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Lorelaî
Just hit Exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpent. Those mounts are too wiggly for me.

That's what she said?
90 Human Warrior
I just heard about Tyrande...

She's my favourite faction leader, and this is how they treat her?

Treat anything said(Even on SoL) to be speculation and not confirmation. We got enough of cynical Alliance in General Discussion and even here.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Well that was a great video Rufin, now can you remove it so I won't come off as the guy who lost to a level 85 warrior on the realm?
10/12/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Well that was a great video Rufin, now can you remove it so I won't come off as the guy who lost to a level 85 warrior on the realm?

=/
90 Blood Elf Mage
Rufyn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBce4iInrLA
90 Night Elf Rogue
How do you nerf distract? Like seriously? *Distract no longer distracts targets*

What does that even mean?!

Just.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQdfvuwufm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCOxVaQQrbk&feature=related
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]